Koenji and his horse

My excellence is excellent 

My beauty is beautiful

My perfection is perfect

My horse is...horse

I rode past a group consisting of peasents, ugly face-boy (Kito), Dragon-boy and Ayanokouji-boy standing out more than the rest. Ayanokouji-boy is more interesting than the lot of our year if I must say, he's hard to get a read on. But not to fret, I have rarely paid attention to the boy, so I musn't and do not care.

But back to my stallion, he had distupted me for a mere nanosecond. But when he felt me lay my elegent hands on him, he immediately calmed down.

The horse was a she of-course, but being the great Koenji Rokusuke that I am, I changed the gender of it to a male. But I sped along, the snow-white snow flattening under the hooves of my ride. He abruptly stopped, much to my perfect annoyance.

"KOENJI! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THIS ISN'T WHAT YOUR MEANT TO BE DOING!"

Big-breast-girl, Sae Chabashira, our homeroom teacher. She had become a target of lust from the incels of our class due to her body, which has been gifted in all the right spots. But I am sigma daddy Koenji so I am never tempted. If anything she'll have lust towards me.

"I do what I wish to do."

"NO! GET OFF THE HORSE AND FINISH THE TASKS FOR THE DA-MM!"

I swereved my house the other way, making my stallion kick up a mouthful of now staight into big-breast-girls mouth. She toppled over and fell onto the snow as I rode away. Pathetic. I saw Mashima-incel and Sakagami-incel approaching me. I veered my horse forward, driving it's hooves straight into both their stomachs. They fell limp to the floor as I carried on.

I swerved my horse to the side as a bullet flew past. Now guns? Pathetic. I rode towards the security officer, dodging his bullets before I kicked his head clean off his body.

I am so perfect.

I kept riding and watched as Dragon-boy and Ayanokouji-boy approached me. I brung my ride to a halt.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you Koenji?!"

"I am perfect, what could be wrong with me?"

"What the fuck did you just do to those people?"

"They're messing with me and my stallion, it was only compulsary for me to destroy them."

Dragon-boy then threw a spinning kick to my head.

"Why are you kicking in slow motion?"

Oh he's just slow. I grabbed onto his leg with my hand before throwing him towards Ayanokouji-boy, who gently put dragon-boy down.

"What's the point Koenji?"

"Everything."

Bahahaha enough of these morons. I kept riding across the snowy hills, riding through rock solid ice and soft snow. 

**********************

It had been a few days and I caught eye of the student body lining up. I rode my horse down, catching the attention of everyone in year 2. Why would I not, I always do anyways. Mashima-incel and Sakagami-incel weren't here, probably in a hospital, and big-breast-girl was giving me an annoyed stare, not to fret tho because she'll be crawling to my feet before I graduate.

I dismounted my stallion, petting his head before I let the reins free. It neighed, melancholic that it had to leave my perfect existence. He then trotted away, into the horizon and towards the sun-rise.

"Your so cool Koenji!!"

"You stink peasent, 6 feet away now."

AUTHORS NOTE

Uhm yeah, lovely story ig?