Chapter 9: Temari Demon & Arrow Demon

Susamaru threw her temaris with such force that it destroyed the whole room and soon returned back to her.

Susamaru: “It’s just like you said, Yahaba.” “A house suddenly appeared from this empty space.”

Yahaba: “It seems that they used Blood Demon Arts that can hide entities.” “Plus, a Demon Slayer is actually with the demons.”

Back in the room; Pierce tried to understand what’s happening at the moment through all the dust and debris.

Pierce’s mind: “What’s going on?”

Susamaru laughed with excitement as she bounced her temaris.

Susamaru: “This is going to be fun!”

Yahaba then began to scold her for the mess she had made.

Yahaba: “By the way, Susamaru.” “Should I say that you’re immature or you don’t use your brain?”

He continued to scold her as he dusted himself off.

Yahaba: “It’s so dirty.” “My kimono got dirty because of the dust.”

Susamaru then argued back at him.

Susamaru: “You’re so noisy.” “Thanks to my temaris, we found them, so stop complaining.” “I can have fun to the fullest!”

Yahaba seemed to be getting annoyed by her actions.

Yahaba: “You’re going to create a mess again.”

Susamaru: “Stop being uptight.” “Your kimono isn’t dirty at all.” “Anyway…” “We found them.”

Back with Pierce; his mind was racing with questions.

Pierce’s mind: “Temaris?” “She threw the temaris and turned the house into this state?” “Are they Kibutsuji’s subordinates?”

He gasped as more temaris came and destroyed more of the room. One flew towards Laby Tamayo, and Yushiro tried to protect her.

Yushiro: “Lady Tamayo!”

Then the temari changed direction and completely blew off Yushiro’s head. His body fell onto Lady Tamayo’s arms as Pierce yelled his name.

Pierce: “Yushiro!” “Damn it.”

He then turned his attention towards Noi.

Pierce: “Noi.” “Move the woman sleeping to a safe place outside.”

Lady Tamayo shouted towards Pierce.

Tamayo: “Outside is too dangerous!” “This house has a basement!” “Go there!”

Pierce: “I understand!” “Noi.”

Noi understood what Lady Tamayo said and ran off to get the lady to safety. Susamaru laughed as her temaris returned back to her.

Susamaru: “I killed one.”

Pierce seemed a bit worried by the two demons who appeared out of nowhere.

Pierce’s mind: “Their scents are different from the previous demons.” “Are they powerful?” “It’s a strong scent.” “Just by the scent itself, my lungs felt heavy.”

Susamaru then realized something once she got a good look at Pierce.

Susamaru: “The Demon Slayer wearing a blue haori with an orange scarf must be you, right?”

That statement surprised Pierce.

Pierce’s mind: “Are they targeting me?”

He then told Lady Tamayo to get away and find somewhere to hide.