Prologue

Pierce (25) and Noi (21) are married and live together with Pierce's family; His mother (45), his younger sister Phoenix (10), and his younger brother Percy (5).

They all live together in a simple house up a mountain and down the mountain there's a village. Pierce's family were charcoal sellers for generations and Noi would help them. Pierce's father passed away after Pierce and Noi got married from an illness and the two do the best they can with helping Pierce's mother with the two younger kids.

Pierce and Noi meet years ago when Pierce was in the village with his family selling charcoal, when he saw Noi almost getting robbed and after saving him, they started talking with one another. Noi doesn't have any family because he lost them when he was still young but he couldn't remember how though. He grew up in a foster home and had to leave since he was going to be an adult soon and moved into the village, and would see Pierce and his family going around selling charcoal and would often buy from them too.

After a few years getting to know each other, they started to grow feelings for each other and soon they started dating and years later they got married and now Noi was living with Pierce up the mountain.

They seemed happy with one another but one night something happened that would change their lives...

(I don't have a cover art just yet, I don't know what to use 😅) (Also the 12 demon moons will be the same as well Sabito, Makomo, Urokodaki, the master, and Muzan) (If you have any ideas on who the other should be don't be afraid to leave any ideas.)