Just a fun little skit (Not part of the main story)

(I just thought of this; the Pierce and Noi from this story meet their other versions of themselves from the “Someone I can trust and love” story along with their kids. They are gonna meet when Pierce leaves Tamayo and Yushiro’s place before meeting Muzan. When they talk, their text will be normal, while the others from the other story would be bold text. Ex: Pierce: I promise to make Noi human again!” Pierce: “I promise, I’ll protect my family.” Now, if you all understand, let’s begin!)

Before Pierce made it to Asakusa, Tokyo; he found a cave he believed would be a good spot to rest for a bit. He quickly looked around it to be sure there were no demons, and after that, he took off the box and placed it next to him as he sat down. He let out a sigh before closing his eyes to take a quick nap. After a while; he woke up, and he noticed that he’s no longer in the cave but in what seemed like a white void-like place. He pulled out his katana, thinking it was a demon’s attack.

Pierce’s mind: “Where am I?” “Could this be a demon’s doing?”

He was gonna check the box to see if Noi was okay, only to realize that his box was gone and he panicked.

Pierce: “The box, it’s gone!” “Noi!” “Noi, where are you!”

He started to run in search of Noi.

Pierce’s mind: “I can’t find his scent.” “I have to find him!”

As for Noi; he was walking around in search of Pierce. He couldn’t call out to him because of his muzzle, and he didn’t want to risk anything by taking it off. Meanwhile; the other Noi was looking around for his husband with his children right by him.

Xinqui: “Papa, where are we?” “And where’s Dad?”

Noi: “I’m not sure, but I’m sure we’ll find him.” “Just stay by my side.”

He held his daughter close to him while his son held onto his hoodie as he was right by him. While with Pierce; he was running around calling out to his family.

Pierce: “Noi!” “Xinqui!” “Kaisha!” “Can you hear me?!”

He stopped running to catch his breath, and he was worried about his family.

Pierce: “Where could they be?”

As he looked around, he spotted something in the distance. He looked close and saw Noi. He called out to him as he ran towards him.

Pierce: “Noi!”

But the thing is; that wasn’t his Noi. When he looked at him, he noticed he was dressed differently and even had a muzzle on.

Pierce: “Why are you dressed like that, Noi?” “And where are the kids?”

Noi was confused about what this Pierce was talking about. Like what does he means by kids and the way he’s dressed. But because of his muzzle, he couldn’t speak.

Pierce: “What is that on your mouth?”

He was about to take off the muzzle, but he was stopped when Noi put his hands in front of him and showed his claws. Then Pierce realized something.

Pierce: “You’re not my Noi, are you?”

He put his hands down, and he shook his head.

Pierce: “I see…”

He was a bit upset that he didn’t find his Noi, but he would at least help this one.

Pierce: “Hey, how about I help you find your Pierce?”