Varan attacks

(Somewhere in a forest outside of Metroville, a deer is seen eating grass while being stalked to a grey wolf. However, the ground started to shake, scaring the animals as they ran for their lives when the giant triphibian kaiju, Varan appears after swimming all the way to the United States)

 However, the ground started to shake, scaring the animals as they ran for their lives when the giant triphibian kaiju, Varan appears after swimming all the way to the United States)

(Varan is currently walking while the animals are running away from him as he began eating a few, making his way into the city. Later at a stadium, a concert is being held as a boy band playing music. In the crowd, Violet and Tony are watching the concert, enjoying it)

Tony: Boy, there's nothing that can ruined this day.

(Moments later, Varan is seen walking to the stadium while people are running away, screaming as the police try shooting him, but nothing worked. Later in the concert, the boy band are playing a love song as the couples began dancing with each other. Violet and Tony are dancing together. As they were began to kiss, Varan's roar is heard, leaving everyone shocked as he is seen approaching the stadium with Kari screaming)

Kari: Run, it's a giant monster!

(Everyone starting running, even the boy band are running for their lives, out of the concert. Tony carries Violet)

Tony: I got you Violet.

(Violet blushes)

Violet: Yeah, let's go........................

(Suddenly, the two teens stop and turn around, seeing Varan staring at them, growling)

Tony: Uh, maybe if we don't move, he'll leave us alone?

Violet: I'm pretty sure we're dinner if we don't move.

(Varan approaches Violet and Toby slowly until Max and Alora arrive, blocking the kaiju's path)

Max: Now so fast you giant monster!

Alora: Leave these teenagers alone!

Tony: Max Stewart aka Monster Kid and Princess Blight? Here?

Max: You two should leave.

Violet: Yeah, we're leaving.

(As Violet and Tony leave, Max and Alora confront Varan)

Max: Time to go kaiju!

Alora: Yeah, I'm not liking that catchphrase.

(Max glows as he transforms into Insectra)

(Insectra roars as he charges at Varan, pushing the triphibian kaiju out of the ocean and into the city

(Insectra roars as he charges at Varan, pushing the triphibian kaiju out of the ocean and into the city. Afterwards, Varan starts standing on two legs and gets ready in a fighting stance with Insectra getting ready for a fight. Meanwhile, the Incredibles (Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash and Jack-Jack) have arrive)

Elastigirl: Okay, I think the giant insect monster is Max, but the giant lizard with the loose skin seems familiar.

Mr. Incredible: Hope Violet's okay.

(Dash see Violet and Tony in the crowd, behind a police blockade)

Dash: I see her, she and the crowd with Tony.

Tony: I can't believe we're going to witness a giant monster battle. I thought this usually happens in Japan.

Violet: Yeah, they can happen anywhere.

(Eventually, Insectra and Varan start fighting against each other. Alora charges at Varan and punches him in the chest as Insectra leaps over him and grabs his tail. Afterwards, Insectra swings and throws Varan into the sky. However, Varan spread his skin membrane and glides, shocking the crowd)

Dash: A giant flying lizard?

Elastigirl: Just like a flying squirrel.

(Varan roars as he dives at Insectra, who grabs the triphibian kaiju from the air and throws him to the ground. Moments later, Insectra spits out a silk from his mouth, wrapping Varan in a cocoon. Varan tries breaking free, but the threads are too strong. Insectra roars in victory with the crowd cheering)

Alora: Hooray for Monster Kid!

(Insectra transforms back into Max as Alora approaches him and gives him a hug)

Alora: That was great Max, now we can attend the concert once they fix the stadium.

Max: (grunts) Okay, you're crushing me!

(Alora releases Max from her hug as he gasps for air)

 Elastigirl: So, you two were going to the concert?

Alora: Yes, Max got tickets from a raffle contest and promised to take me.

(The Incredibles smirked at Max)

Elastigirl: Oh, I get it.

Mr. Incredible: They're on a date.

Max: What? we're not on a date! We're just hanging out.

Elastigirl: Sure, you two are just hanging out.

Dash: What were you going to do after the concert?

Alora: We're going to watch a movie at my house.

(Max sweats nervously)

Max: Yeah, that's what we're doing.