Zero Attacks

(At the Avalon Superhero Academy, Max is currently going to face off against one of the other students, Akiko Morrow)

Madison: Today's match is Akiko vs. Max!

(Akiko and Max get ready in fighting poses)

Madison: Now!

(Akiko charges at Max and throws a punch, but Max blocks the punch. However, Akiko ducks down and takes out Max's legs, causing him to fall on the floor)

Max: Ow!

(Max gets back up and fights Akiko with body hits)

Ava: Is Max going to win?

Debbie: Probably.

(Akiko holds Max in a bearhug, but he teleports out of her grip, much to her confusion)

Max: Ha!

(Akiko see Max right behind her when the school bell rings)

Madison: Class is over, it's lunch time everyone.

Max: Yeah!

(Moments later, the students are having lunch at the cafeteria)

Alora: So Max, is it true you saved the Incredibles from a giant robot?

Max: Yes, it was epic.

Debbie: Max, you weren't there when the Omnidroid attacked the city 3 months ago.

Max: It was a different robot controlled by another supervillain.

(Suddenly, 5 mysterious robots burst through the windows, shocking everyone)

Blake: What the? Robots?

Alora: Again?!

(Alora, Blake, Cora, Toby, Bobby, Max, Akiko, Ava and Debbie get ready in fighting poses)

Max: Why are robots attacking the school?

(The robots fly in mid-air and project red lights from their eyes, shining the lights at Max)

Max: Uh, guys. I feel like they're going after me!

(The robots dive at Max, who quickly runs out of the cafeteria with his super speed while the robots are following him into the hallway)

Alora: Max is in trouble!

Ava: (glances at Debbie and Cora) We need to call Mom.

(Max is still running while the robots are flying after him, firing laser beams at him, but he keeps evading them)

Max: I must destroy them before they could destroy the school.

(As Max runs to the exit, he runs outside as the robots surround him)

Max: Oh great.

(Suddenly, one of the robots projects a holographic image of Zero, shocking Max)

Zero: Well, well, well. If it ain't Max Stewart aka Monster Kid.

(Max blinks for a moment, but stood his ground)

Max: Who or what are you?

Zero: I am Zero and my plan to have you destroyed, which is why I sent five of my robots, the Zerodroids after you.

Max: Okay, but why do you want to destroy me?

(Sooner or later, Alora, Blake, Cora, Toby, Bobby, Akiko, Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr. came out with a bunch other students, and staff came out as they all saw Max talking to Zero)

Seiko: Oh my gosh!

Chad: What is that?

Zero: Why I want to destroy you is that you're a threat to my plans.

Max: What plans?

Zero: I want to eradicate humanity and conquer this planet!

Max: So you're just some alien conqueror?

Zero: No, I was created on Earth.

(Max is shocked)

Max: What?

Zero: Once me meet in person, it's gonna be one heck of a reunion. 

Max: Reunion, we've meter meet before.

Zero: We did met at some point, you just don't remember. You'll eventually find out. Until then, I'll be watching you Monster Kid.

(Zero ends the transmission, leaving Max speechless. The next scene shows Mary and Harold having a discussion with Theodore, Rachael and Anna)

Theodore: This Zero is not a name in the Avalon criminal database.

Anna: Whoever he is, might be dangerous than Nano, Dr. X or Mr. Z.

Mary: From what the girls told us, it seems that Zero doesn't like Max for some reason. Zero says that he and Max met before.

Harold: Zero reminds me of that kaiju that once attacked the mansion, it can't be a coincidence.

(Later at some underground cave, a giant insectoid monster is seen, mummified)