Chapter 11: Investigating the Truth

May Parker and Rio Morales both started to investigate, like detectives as to why Felix looked so similar to Peter, May's nephew.

They start to follow him from a distance to places such as grocery shops and outside of rental apartments. to see what he is up to. He is just doing normal stuff so far buying groceries and finding a new place to live if his work trial goes well.

They make sure to distance themselves from really a far so as to not get spotted by him. Felix has his Spider sense and senses someone is following him but he ignores it for now as the sense tells him nobody is harming him.

They were of course not going to harm him, they really cared for him as his personality was kind, caring, honest, determined, intelligent and very mature. He is the best one at the shelter so far and even when he found work, he still gave a fair share contributions and donations monetarily even when he could use the money as well. This was until he found himself an affordable home.

But when he has to go for his work at the Globe media company as a photographer May and Rio follow him but they couldn't get in further in the Globe headquarters as it's an 'Employee Only!' area.

May Parker and Rio Morales stood outside thinking to themselves about Felix Parker.

Rio wondered to herself with emotion in her "What if Felix Parker really was related to Peter Parker then wouldn't Felix have Spider powers like Peter did? as he was Spider-Man"

May tearfully thought to herself "If this is true then for the last 17 years I have had a relative that has had no father and potentially no mother nor family. Felix stated he was living in a homeless shelter when he turned 18 an before that he bounced back from foster homes".

"I can't believe we didn't believe Peter Parker then..." May choked up  "We expelled him from our lives!!!!!" she cried.

"The so called 'heroes' and 'superheroes' didn't help him, not even my son Miles/The Arachnid" Rio who was visibly upset stated.

She was extremely cross and disappointed to learn that Miles also violently beat up Peter/Spiderman even though Peter was innocent all this time. After Peter's/Spiderman's death 17 years ago, he became so arrogant and cocky that he neglected his superhero duties. Ever since she found out the truth from the video file, she has cut off contact with him, for now.

"I really hope he is ok" May added in as they waited for hours before he came outside.

But he was running pretty fast, so they followed him behind. Unfortunately they lost him. This was something. It's like he was in a rush to go somewhere, they tried looking for him but he was nowhere to be seen. They get suspicious but note that he will come back to the shelter anyways.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

They both head off back to the F.E.A.S.T. homeless shelter and just when they left, Felix Parker as Spider-Cat swung out of an alleyway, to go on patrol in NYC. The city now thanks to his help is very safe. But still it's better to be safe than sorry so he continues on with his patrol. He also takes photos of himself as Spider-Cat, he gets his full body in the pictures and they look perfect.

He gets photos of him beating up some small time illegal drug businessman and webs him up for the police to deal with him and with him swinging and making poses. This was ought to get him good money.

Felix has future plans to leave NYC altogether but he has job but still needs a proper temporary place to stay, not just in a homeless shelter. But he is eternally grateful for the people there, Rio Morales, May Parker and the others for giving him shelter and food when the previous shelter was destroyed by the rampaging villains and supervillains.