Chapter 5: The Weight of a Burden

The Fantastic 4 was completely broken after hearing the truth of Peter Parker/Spiderman being innocent all along and that it was Otto Octavius/Dr Octopus whom took over his mind and body during that time. All of them had the water works and the blues after realising their abandonment and abuse towards a very close person who was all but in blood a family member. Now that he's dead they cant come to him to apologise and make it up.

"I can't justify the fact that we didn't believe in Peter/Spiderman. He close to us and we threw him the bin like trash" Reed Richards/Mr Fantastic said.

Susan Storm/Invisible Woman had a river stream of tears running down her face. "(sniff) I miss you peter...."

Ben Grimm/The Thing and Johnny Storm/The Human Torch were both depressed that they kicked Peter/Spiderman out and were drinking to wash away their sorrow and sins but it wasn't helping them at all.

But Franklin and Valeria Storm felt absolutely extremely angry not only at their family members, and the other 'Heroes' & 'Superheroes' but at themselves for not believing what their uncle Peter/Spiderman claimed when Otto switched both of their minds.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS KICKED HIM OUT!!!!!!" Valeria screamed at the Fantastic 4.

"Sweetie please not now..." Susan pleaded

"NO YOU GUYS GOT RID OF OUR UNCLE PETER. SO YES NOW!!!!" she replied in rage

"Listen to your mother Val..." Mr Fantastic said but got cut off

"STOP IT. YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS. YOU ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SPIDERMAN LONELY AND HE DIED 17 YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!" Valeria just couldn't contain her rage.

"You're forgetting something" Franklin said calmly yet sadly.

Val turned her head to her brother in response "What is it?" she wanted to know what he meant.

"We both also didn't believe in Peter as well. We also helped to drive him away, now its too late to say sorry to him. We just need to live with the consequences of betraying our uncle who was always loyal and there for us when we needed support" Franklin said giving the truth to her.

Val knew this was all so true then ushed to her room to cry. The Fantastic 4 family was divided through sadness and anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the X-Men their reaction was also extreme sadness, depression, guilt and regret

Logan/Wolverine started to drink heavily, mentally hating himself for trying to kill his brother all but in blood.

Hope Summers, Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Jubilee, Laura Kinney/X-23, Bobby Drake/Iceman, Charles Xavier/Professor X, Hank McCoy/Beast, Cable, Colossus and Wade Wilson/Deadpool were beating themselves from alienating, abandoning and hating their very close friend whom always supported them from anti-mutant sentiments across the world.

All the other students at the X-Mansion were weeping and grieving at the loss of Peter Parker/Spiderman now that it was revealed he was innocent and his mind was indeed switched by the evil Dr Octopus.

Jerks such as Cyclops were the only ones who still celebrated Spiderman's death.

"What's wrong with you guys, he was just an annoying bug?" He rhetorically questioned.

They all looked at him with hate glares "What's wrong? is that my closest friend is DEAD WHEN JUST RECENTLY HE WAS DEEMED INNOCENT BY THE VIDEO DIARIES OF THAT EVIL DOCTOR WHO TOOK OVER HIS MIND AND BODY" Rogue screamed at Cyclops.