First meeting

"Don't worry Maa I will be home by night" Anirudh says while holding his phone to his ear with one hand and working on his laptop with other. "Tu ha kaha ?" ( Where are you ) Shilpa asks from the other side of call with concerned voice. "Meeting ke silsiley ma city sa bahar aaya tha maa" ( I came out of the city for meeting mom ) Anirudh suddenly feels car slowing down and coming to stop.
He frowned and looked at the driver with serious gaze. "I will call you later mom" "Ok take care beta" He hungs up the call while glaring at the driver. "Kya hua ?" ( What happened ) Anirudh asked driver causing him to shudder in his place.
             Driver tried starting the car again but failed. "Sir lagta ha car k-kharab hogyi ha" ( Sir I think car broked down )
Driver got out of the car to check the fault when Anirudh too got down while gritting his teeth and kicked the car door lightly. "Sir Mausam bigad Raha ha mai apke liye cab manga do ?" ( Sir weather is getting bad should I call the cab for you ) Driver says in terrified voice only to receive scary stare for Anirudh. "Get it repair and call me once it is done"  saying he walked away towards the cafe which he saw in his side.

He was about to enter when a girl collide to him and in reflex he holds her waist preventing her from falling.
His gaze remained on her scared face. He could feel his heartbeat quickening when she slowly lifts her eyelids and look right itno his eyes. He roamed his eyes all over her face and brought his eyes back to her eyes.

He never ever even in his dream thought that someone's eyes can be this captivating. Her eyes were deep, light browned and held so many emotions within them. But above all, her eyes were so pure and beautiful. Her eyes instantly tumbling down the mess inside him. They were lost in each other like they were the only being present in the world when cafe's owner interrupted them     "Sir ma'am you are blocking the entrance" Anirudh straightens his posture while Avika does the same.
          Avika looked down embarassed. She looked at the man infront of him and bring her hand infront of Anirudh's face causing him to move his back a little and look at her like she has grown horns. "Ye kitne ha ?" ( How much is this ) "What ?" "Ye kitne ha maine pucha ?" ( I asked how much is this ) She asks him again while pointing two of her finger. "What the hell ?" He says in disbelief and looked at the cafe owner and saw that he was looking at her with the same expression. "That means you do have good eye sight toh fir dekh ke kyu nhi chalte ?" ( Then why don't you see and walk ) She says glaring at him angrily.

'Was this face and eyes were the one which were so gentle so innocent few minutes ago ?' He thought while staring at her. 'They said it correct never judge a book by it's cover'
He kept his blank face on while staring at her "Listen miss, No one I repeat NO ONE gets away talking to me like that" He says increasing her already high temper.

He walked inside the cafe completely ignoring her while she looked at him in disbelief. As soon as he sat on the table by the side of the window he got on the his phone. He lifted his head feeling someone occupying the empty seat infront of him. He stared at Avika for good few second before raising one of eyebrows. "What ?" Avika says while keeping her purse on the table in between them.
               "What do you want ?" He ask her in his cold voice. This time Avika stared at him like he has grown horn. "I don't want anything but I think you surely do have bad eyesight please get a checkup" She says this time while opening the menu card and reading it. "The fuck woman" he furiously says while looking at her with threatening look.
    "Can't you see this is only seat available here" She says sounding tired. He roamed his eyes and realised that she was saying the truth. "Still I haven't gave you the permission to sit with me" He says while staring at her.
               "Do I need Permission for that ? Its not your owned property mister"  she says while calling out for the waiter to take her order. "I can make it my property right now miss" she completely ignores whatever he said and smiled at the waiter. "Can I get one Oreo milkshake and one plate chillies potatoes please" she says smiling cutely at the waiter. Anirudh stared at her in distrust. 'The person few second ago and this person right now can't be same'