Art auction

Can we give our few minutes and listen to this masterpiece

Dekha tenu pheli pheli baar vee ♪♪

hone laga dil bekarar ve ♪♪

Rabba menu ki hogya ♪♪♪

Dil janiye mai tera hogya ♪♪♪

------

"We are looking forward on buying your work Ms.Avika"
A middle aged businessman says to avika to which avika gently smiled and nodded her head. She excused herself and went to check her art.

Today there was art auction in the famous art gallery where avika was present with her arts. Her paintings were in high demand and for some reason her each and every work sells out quick and in reasonable price each year.

After coming back she sat on one of the table infront which was assigned for her. She pulled her phone out and was going through it when she suddenly felt her heartbeat quickening a unknown feeling engulfing her mind.

"Welcome Mr.Chauhan please have a seat." "Thank you Mr.mathur" she turned her head towards the voice. Her eyes widened seeing Him infront of her. She has last seen him in anniversary party which was four days ago and since then her mind was occupied by him.
She turned her head back quickly when he turned her head towards her and caught her staring at him. From corner of her eyes she saw him coming towards her. Nervousness creeping her spine she pretended to fix her hairs. Just when she thought he was infront of her she smiled to him only to get ignored. He walked by the side of her and took the seat on the table next to hers. She closed her eyes in embarassed, she lowered her head and tilted her head in his head. He had his eyes fix in the front, his face devoid of any emotion, his eyes seemed as if they are fighting some silence fights.

She sighed and looked at the front when program finally started.

After few minutes the host revealed one of avika's painting. "And this masterpiece is drawn by the famous and youngest artist present between us. Ms. Avika Singh." And after all the introduction and sharing the details the auction started. "Twenty lakh" the first voice for auction came. "Twenty five lakh" came the second voice quickly. "Twenty eight lakh" avika smiled hearing the price going up. She turned her eyes towards Anirudh.

Him sitting as if he is the boss but he has not bought any of the painting till now of any other artists. 'Jab khareedna nahi tha toh aaya hi kyu' she thinks in her mind."Thirty-five lakh"came the other voice. And silence took place. She released her breathe thinking that it was the final price when suddenly she hears the voice says "Seventy lakh" Her eyes wide. She looked over the direction and saw that the voice came from Anirudh's table. She stared at him wide eyed until he turned his head and looked at her. Their eyes meeting and she felt as if everything is blurring out. She felt shivers running down her spine looking once again in that mysterious dark eyes.

"Seventy lakh one seventy lakh two-" the host voice was cut off by a calm yet bold voice. "One crore" her eyes becoming more wide if they could. She turned her eyes and saw a man dressed casually. He didnt seemed as businessman rather a rich brat. His eyes staring right into hers. He had a small smirk on his face while he kept staring at her. She turned her head infront and looked at her paintings once again. There was nothing so special in her paintings to be sold in this high price. "Two crore" again the voice came from Anirudh's table. "Three crore" the voice came from the same man's table. Avika sighed and looked down confused placing her head in her palm. "Twenty five crore" finally anirudh said in his usual cold and hard voice. She stared at him with 'Iska dimag khrab ha kya' expression. And finally the painting sold out.

She sighed heavily when the host brought up another and painting of hers. "Three hundred crore" the first and last voice came from the Anirudh's table. She felt as if her eyes would bulged out anytime. She looked at him with done expression but again he had only expression less hard face. And that's how her painting sold out in auction.

Finally the auction was over and all of the painting of avika's was bought by Chauhan enterprises, key word is all that is ALL of them. She walked towards him. Anirudh was about to walk away when she stood just in front of him. He raised one of his eyebrows towards her while she kept staring at him. "I don't know whether I should thank you or I should be angry at you" she says but he kept staring at her not saying anything. He crossed her and was about to walk away when she suddenly says "Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itna pyar karte ho mujhse" she grinned when his step came to the halt. She waited for him to turned around and reply to her but after few seconds he continued and walked out.

She chuckled abit at her own boldness and turned around and walked to her table to pick her thing when the man from earlier appeared infront of her. "Tumhari peeth ma dard nahi hota?? itna husn uthaye phirti ho" she confusely smiled at him. She bowed her head little in thank you and was about to walk when he again said "We will meet very soon Avika" his hands in his pockets while his eyes staring deep into her.

----

She looked outside the window while sitting inside her car. She reflected on today's event. His sudden appearance, him buying her every painting but also him not saying a single thing to her. 'Did he do it intentionally' she thought but again she had no answer to her own question. "Gadi rokiye" she says suddenly.

She open the door and jumps out quickly upon seeing the crowd on the side. She walked over infront to see the matter pushing and excusing her self. "Aunty aap" avika yells recognising Shilpa in an instant. She quickly sits on her knees beside Shilpa taking her face in her palm. "Kya hua apko" avika ask to almost unconscious Shilpa.
Avika checked for any injury but found none. Suddenly one man appeared "Kahi Inka sugar level toh kaam nahi hogya" the man says. Avika looked at Shilpa in worry.

Avika quickly walked back to car and came with purse and a water bottle this time. She sat beside Shilpa wrapping her hands around her for support. She opened the lid of water bottle and made Shilpa drink few sips. She quickly searched for the chocolate inside her purse and made Shilpa eat it.

After few minutes Shilpa seemed to regain her consciousness. Avika made her sit on bench properly and made her drink water. Finally when Shilpa was feeling ok she composed herself and looked over avika. "Avika beta" Shilpa says in weak voice. "Thank you beta" she says again. "Aunty mujhe kyu thank you bol rhi ha aap apna khayal rahkiye aap" Shilpa smiles at her weakly and nods her head.

"What are doing here alone ?" Avika asks her again. "Mandir aayi thi beta pata nhi kab behoos hogyi" Shilpa explains to her. After few more minutes of talking Shilpa call hers driver to bring the car. "Tum yaha is sehar ma kya kar rhi ho waise beta ?" Shilpa asks her.
"Mera kaam tha yaha pe aunty". They both stood up on seeing the Chauhan's car coming. "Visit our home too beta" "Aunty aaj jana hoga next time pakka" avika assured her. Shilpa smiles understanding her and sat inside her car. "Take care" avika says and driver drives away. Avika opened the door of her car and sat inside while letting out a long breathe "Let's go".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This chapter is not so interesting I know but next one will be like ✨super✨ interesting.

Vote karke Jana yaar 😭

Follow me on instagram for spoilers ‼️

I can update next chapter today or tomorrow itself so stay tunned !!

See yaaa~~