Under the rain

Here a new Chapter gorgeous people ✨ pleasee enjoy it and comment down on your fav part...

Also don't forget to vote 🎀

___________________

The party had been a whirlwind of lights, laughter, and music, but now, as Avika and Anirudh made their way back to the car, the night had settled into a serene calm. The sky was overcast, the moon hidden behind a blanket of clouds. Avika glanced at Anirudh, his features illuminated by the faint glow of the car's interior lights as he opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you," she said softly, slipping into the seat and feeling a shiver of cold as she did so. Anirudh walked around to the driver's side, slid into his seat, and turned the key in the ignition. The car roared to life, and soft music began to play from the speakers.

Avika leaned back, closing her eyes for a moment, letting the gentle melody wash over her. The night outside was peaceful, save for the steady patter of rain against the windshield. Avika opened her eyes and gazed out at the rain-soaked world beyond. The song on the radio shifted to a slow, soulful tune, one that held a special place in her heart. She smiled, memories of dancing to that song flooding back.

She turned to look at Anirudh who was focused infront devoid any emotions in his face. She hesitated before saying, "I wished to Dance with you when other were dancing with their partner..but I knew it is not easy for you to show emotions and be so free" his face remained indifferent so she continued "I know you are trying your best to let your gaurds down around me and that is all what matters" she display a small smile although Anirudh was not looking at her. Moreover it appears as if he didn't even paid attention to whatever she said.

"You like this one?" he asked, his voice unusually gentle. She turned her gaze surprised, finally when she understood he was asking about song playing, Avika nodded, her smile widening. "It's one of my favorites."

Without warning, Anirudh pulled the car to the side of the road and put it in park. Avika looked at him, puzzled. "What are you doing?"He turned to her, a rare softness in his eyes. "Dance with me." He increased the volume of the song.

Before she could respond, he stepped out into the rain and walked around to her side, opening her door. The rain was falling harder now, but Anirudh seemed unfazed. He extended his hand to her, the song still playing softly from the car's speakers.

Avika looked up at him, eyes wide with disbelief. Avika looked suprised for only a moment before taking his hand with a wide smile. The rain was cold as it drenched her dress, but the warmth in Anirudh's touch made her forget the chill. He pulled her close, one hand resting on her waist, the other holding her hand.

They swayed together in the rain, the music fading into the background as they lost themselves in the moment. As they moved together, the rain soaked them through, plastering Avika's hair to her face and making Anirudh's shirt cling to his body. Their shoes squelched in the growing puddles, but they moved as if on a grand ballroom floor, swaying to the rhythm of the music. The rain created a symphony around them, the pattering droplets harmonizing with the melody playing from the car.

Anirudh's movements were hesitant at first, his usual stoic demeanor battling with this uncharacteristic display of affection. But Avika's presence seemed to draw him out, her warmth and softness melting the icy barriers he had built around himself. As the song's tempo increased slightly, Anirudh's confidence grew, and he spun her gently, causing her to laugh-a bright, musical sound that mingled with the rain. The rain continued to fall, but it no longer felt cold. It was as if the world around them had faded away, leaving just the two of them, dancing in the rain, wrapped in each other's warmth.