Pain

She stared at her ring which was in her finger. Thousands of thoughts clouding her mind. Everytime the memories of yesterday flashes in her mind she could feel her eyes getting wet. She have met Anirudh only few days ago then why is she feeling such a strong connection towards him. Her mind revolving around him even when she doesn't wants it to.

Her lips forming a small smile when she remembered his action, his gaze, his words during rings exchange. How he kept his ego on side and knelt down for her infront of everybody. The man whose ego, respect is his first priority has subsided his everything to full fill her wish.

And suddenly his bitter word ringed in her ears "And with this I promise to hate you till it destroys you to the core" she closed her eyes letting tears fall. Only she knew how she composed herself during whole party yesterday and about Anirudh he left the party soon after posing for media. She hasn't heard from him since than. She barely got any sleep last night as the only question going through her mind was 'What did I did to deserve his hate'

She lazily got up from her bed and walked to bathroom to freshen up. She taped on the shower and slides down with her back against wall while sitting under the shower. She pressed her face in her palm while thinking 'Why do I feel this hurt'.

She was confused by the sudden change of Anirudh. She knew he has cold and rude behaviour but hate ?? Why does he hate her ?? Does he have a gf whom he wanted to marry but couldn't?? Or is he forced into this marriage?? Does she did something to upset him ?? She thought of every possible reason but she was not sure of any.

But she was more confused regarding her feelings. Whenever she sees him her heart as if forgets to beat...Her mind searching every possible reason to stay near him..Her eyes wants to always stare at those dark brown eyes of his. Why ?? Is she in love with him ?? She sighed and came out of the bathroom after drying herself.

She picked up a normal pink short kurti with white bell bottoms jeans. She combed her hair letting her wavy hair fall. She picked up her purse and walked down to witness her parents talking and laughing. "Mom i'm going" Avika says in dull voice. "Rok sun toh, Anirudh ka phone aaya tha usne tujhe milne ko bulaya ha" Avika turned her gaze to her mom with her heart beating fast. "Milne ko ?" Avika says in low voice. "Yes he will come and pick you from your workshop in evening" Pragya says again.

Avika nodded her head a little and was about to walk when Pragya said again "Tum dono na number exchange nahi kiye abhi tak ?" Avika stiffens hearing her questions..right she can't tell her mother anything atleast not yet.. Avika nervously laughed "We did...he called me first but i was in bathroom soo...." Avika nervously fidget her fingers while eyeing her parents. Both Pragya and Mahendra nodded their head understanding.

____________________

Avika was busy in her work when suddenly her phone ringed. "Bol" Avika says right after answering the call. "Kitna sochegi uske barain ma" Avika heard Suhani say from other side. "Nahi mai nahi soch rhi Anirudh ke barain ma" Avika says while nervously shifting in her place. "Dekho dekho...chor ki dadhi ma tinka, maine toh Anirudh ka naam hi nahi liya" Suhani says while laughing from the other side. Avika face palmed herself while cursing some bad word under her breathe. "Tujhe kya usse...kaam bata tu" Avika says trying to change the topic.

"Mujhe toh kuch nhi bass kahi tujhe usse pyar toh nahi hogya ha" Avika eyes widened hearing her. She felt her heart skipping beat while she touched her cheek feeling them getting hot. "Sharma gayi londiya.... matlab pakka pyaar ho gya ha" Suhani says in teasing tone to which Avika coughed loudly. "Kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi...chal rakh phone koi baat nahi ha toh" Avika says quickly.