Anniversary party

She gazed at the moon while
sitting on sofa in her balcony. Moon was looking really beautiful and calmed today. No cloud in the sky to hide it, making it shine bright and clear. It was almost midnight but she couldn't sleep. Everytime she closes her eyes in attempt to sleep his empty dark brown eyes coming in her mind. His eyes was so beautiful yet so empty that it was bothering her to the point that she couldn't sleep.
She picked up her dairy and pen from side table and flipped it open and began writing.

30 May 2024

Those brown eyes are not leaving my mind. It has unknowingly occupied alot of space in mind. To me he seemed as if he was trying to mask his emotion. He was rude to me but my heart is not ready to accept that it was his true self.
Why I'm feeling this way for some stranger. I don't know why I'm feeling like I should help him. Help him to face him real him. Maybe if I meet him again I can help him ?.

She scanned the moon for the last time and went inside her room. She layed down on her bed and closed her eyes finally when her eyelids were getting heavy. "Can I ?"

---

He fixed the collar of his suit while looking at himself in the mirror after he picked up his watch and proceeded to wear it. The faint voice of rain bringing the memory of the girl from yesterday in his mind.

"Those eyes have became my obsession my addiction and peace to my heart"

Her smile, her eyes, her touch, her voice lingering in his mind for the whole time. He tried diverting his mind and walked down in living room. He touched elders feet and was about to walk out when he stopped listening his father's say "Anirudh you remember right that we all have to attend Mr.singh anniversary party this evening" anirudh nodded his head "And for that we have to leave atleast 2 hour ago from here" Anirudh sighed and nodded his head again. "I will meet you all there only" He said and walked out without giving anyone any other chance to speak.
"Is ladke ke liye sirf iska kaam important ha" ( For this boy his work is only important ) Narendra says sounding defeated.

---

"Welcome Mr.Chauhan and Mrs.Chauhan" Mahendra says while taking rajneesh in a hug while pragya did the same with Shilpa. "Uncle aunty nhi aaye ?" ( Uncle aunt didn't came ) Pragya asks them. "Aree maa ki tabiyat thodi theek nahi thi isiliye papa ji aur maa dono rok Gaye Ghar pe hi."( Actually mom's health is not good so she and dad stayed at home ) "Are theek toh ha woh ?" ( Is she ok ) Pragya ask her with concerned. "Yeah just a headache" Shilpa assured her. Rajneesh and shilpa wished them giving the gift.

"Waise hamari Princess kaha ha ?" ( Well where is our Princess) Rajneesh asks. "Ha 6-7 saal ki thi tb dekha tha usko last" ( Yes she was 6-7 years old when we last saw her ) Shilpa says.
"Woh Rahi, Avika come here beta" ( There she is ) Pragya calls her.

Avika was busy attending the guest when she heard her mother's voice. She walked towards them, once she was infront of them she joined her both of her hands infront of her doing namaste ( Indian gesture ). Rajneesh patted her head in loving way while Shilpa looked at her in aww.