Proposal

"Aapne bulaya mujhe dadi ?"Anirudh knocked on the door and entered inside his grandparents room. Usha nods her head and signals him to sit beside her in the bed. Once he did she pats his head lovingly.

"Tu shadi kab karega ?"Usha finally asks. Anirudh sighed, he already saw this coming. "Dadi-" he was about to change the topic when Usha started coughing roughly, anirudh hurriedly filled the glass of water and made her drink it patting her back simultaneously. Once she started breathing normally she said "Tu dekh raha ha na meri halat, marne sa phele teri biwi ko dekhna chahti hon beta" she said getting emotional.
He sighed and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. "Dadi-" "Please beta mere liye ?" He stared at her for few seconds before nodding his head. She smiled widely "Toh kal ladki walo ko bula le ?" She asks him, he again nodded his head. After few minutes he walked out of their room shutting the door in his way.

"Mai sab janta hon dadi lekin act ho ya real apki baat manana mera farz ha" he says in low voice while standing outside the door.

"Par mai kisi sa pyar nhi kar sakta kyuki Mai kisi sa pyar karne ke liye bana hi nahi hon"

-----

"Please come Mr.Singh" rajneesh says while gesturing them to enter. "Avika beta aao idhar betho" Shilpa says while making her sit beside Usha. Usha eyed avika in adoration. Avika gently smiled at her doing namaste, she did the same with Narendra and rajneesh to which they both returned with the smile.

They all got engaged in conversation but avika could feel a gentle stare at her. She turned and saw Usha staring at her lovingly ignoring all the other in room causing avika to blush a little.

"Toh kaisi lagi apko apki hone wali bahu maa ?" Rajneesh asks Usha. Usha smiled widened while she patted avika's head. "Mere Anirudh aur Chauhan parivar ke liye ek dam perfect" Avika turned her head towards her parents confused. Her parents nervously shifted in their place. "Ye sab kya ha mummy, apne bola tha ki hamko dinner pe invite Kiya ha in logo na" Avika whispers yells to pragya who was sitting beside her but mistakenly Shilpa hears her.

"Beta we want to make you our daughter in law and other half of Anirudh" Shilpa says to leave Avika shocked in her place. "Kya tum karogi mere bete sa shadi ?" Shilpa asks her again. Avika's eyes widened listening her, she turned her towards her father, she saw her father nodding his head while smiling to her. Avika nervously looked up at everyone. "Ji" avika said while looking down shyly.

Butterfly would be not enough to describe to what was happening inside her stomach. Whole zoo was dancing inside her stomach. She felt her heart skipping the beats everytime she thought of Anirudh.

So is she going to spend her entire life with a cold, rude and emotionless man ?? The question roamed in her head but her heart gave the answer instantly. 'It's not always what it's seemed. You can definitely make his heart full of emotions , you just have to know him better'

While elders were busy celebrating the happiness rajneesh made the call to Anirudh. "Where are you Anirudh ?" Avika hears rajneesh says. Her heart doing a little dance. "Office" avika could hear the usual cold voice of Anirudh, his voice enough to make her nervous. "When will you come, sab intezaar kar rahe ha Tera" rajneesh says. "Mera intezaar karne ki koi jarurat nahi ha kisi ko, aap log jaisa kahenge mai waisa kar longa par abhi kaam ha mujhe bye" Anirudh hang up the call making realisation hit Avika.

"He will never love me" she mumbled her eyes getting wet.

----