Fictional

Warnings: sad, and horrible because it's my first one

Words: 282

I'm sitting in the back of McGonagll's classroom looking at my perfect boyfriend Mattheo Riddle. He's so hot. He has his hand on my thigh rubbing it gentle creating circles soothingly while I take notes. He's so perfect, kind, and gentle only with me though and that's what I love about him. I smile at him and he looks down.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too, but I'm not real" he looks down at me smiling sadly. I snap back to reality.

"Please pay attention" My math teacher says in an annoyed voice. I look up and realize something I'm not a Hogwarts with an amazingly hot boyfriend. I can't do magic and I'm stuck in a shit hole of fucking reality. None of the guys in my school could ever be as hot as Mattheo I need to snap out of it.

A/n: Hi guys so this is my first one shot and I half to say it sucks but I worked hard to make you guys sad so.... Also please remember that not everything is always my idea. I got this idea by hunterof_artemis88 I changed some of the words and phrases but please know that this is hunterof_artemis88 original idea and I just changed it a little bit. I needed help starting this book and I thought this would be a good way to start the book. ( it's really not a good way to start the book but it's fine ) love you all! Remember your body is perfect, drink water, and enjoy every second of every day and be happy because y'all deserve it!