Anniversary?

A/n: ok so I can't find the original creator right now but I'm just using there text message part for this and the structure for the story but obviously going to change it to how I feel it would go. If you do remember or find the name of the creator please tell me so I can tag them and give them credit. Also I'm not about to proofread this shit so sorry if it sucks.

Words: 1123

House: Slytherin

Warning: sad, swearing

Y/n POV: I can't believe he forgot our anniversary! What makes it worse is that he was hanging out with my enemy

Y/n POV: I can't believe he forgot our anniversary! What makes it worse is that he was hanging out with my enemy. I told him all the shit that Ruby has put me through and yet he still hangs out with her. I told him how it makes me uncomfortable that he hangs out with her because she has a major crush on him but his response was, "I know I'm just so hot" and gave me a kiss then walked away. I'm so done. I am going to DoorDash food to my dorm room and cry my self to sleep. Sounds like a great plan. I walked out of the restaurant and started to walk back to the castle. The tears just started to rush down my face no matter how much I tried to control it. Once I got to the castle that was about half a mile away from the restaurant I wiped my tears and walked into the castle. I tiredly walked to the Slytherin common room and said the password and walked into the room to see Mattheos friends sitting on the couch.

" Oh hey y/n " said Draco

" hey " I said trying to not let my voice crack but inevitably failed.

" Are you ok? " asked Enzo

" actually perfect your buddy riddle forgot our anniversary and left me at the restaurant for two hours " I said not turning around to not show my tear stained face.

" Oh I'm so sorry y/n " said Blaise

" it's not your fault but if you'll excuse me I'm going to order food and go to bed " I said walking up the stairs to the girls dorms. Once I got up the stairs I closed and locked my dorm door and went to the bathroom to wash my face. My dorm mate Pansy was with her boyfriend tonight so I was all by myself. I then changed into some comfortable pj's and got on my phone to order DoorDash. ( ik they don't have phones but just go with it ok? ) I decided on Panda Express because why not? I got their orange chicken and chow main. ( what's your guys order? ) I then got some ice cream to go with it to drown my sorrows. About five minutes later I heard a noise out side of my door and assumed it was my food. Boy was it my food and more. I opened the door to see mattheo on the other side holding my food and ice cream. He gave me a weak smile. I was even more pissed now. First he hangs out with another girl on our anniversary but he is holding my food hostage??? Does he want to die?

" hey babe can we talk? " he asked

" fuck no now give me my food and go back to ruby " I said even more pissed then before

" please give me five minutes " he asked so desperately I kinda wanted to say yes. Just then Draco came up to mattheo in the doorway and handed him his quidditch jacket. The one I wear all the time because it's my favorite.

" hey um ruby asked me to give this back to you " Draco said uncomfortably

" fuck Draco right now can't you see I'm busy " mattheo said aggressively

I interrupted him by saying " busy holding my fucking food and ice scream. Now give me it before it melts and gets cold " I grabbed it from his hands and slammed the door shut on his face. I then locked it again and went to my desk to eat. I heard loud knocking and mattheo begging to talk to me. I just told him to fuck off and put on my noise canceling headphones listening to music. After I finished my food I went to bed hoping tomorrow wouldn't be a living hell. I was so wrong.

************* time skip brought to you by Dobby's sock *************

I woke up in the morning with red puffy eyes and bags under my eyes. I did my normal routine in the morning but I didn't do makeup because I was not trying to impress anyone and I couldn't care less about mattheo he is the one who forgot our anniversary. Oh and did I mention he was the one who planned it! Sorry I am just upset that he forgot. I opened my door to see mattheo out side of it still sleeping in a little ball. I felt a tinge of guilt but he is the one who did it not me not Dobby not even Merlin. Him. I grabbed a blanket and draped it over his body. Ok so maybe I still care about him but I am still upset. I started to walk down to breakfast when I heard ruby talk to her minions about how she was with Mattheo and how she convinced him to eat a love potion in some brownies and how she was able to be with him for about six hours before he got a text from his girlfriend and remembered everything. I wanted to apologize to him after everything I heard but I wanted to her Mattheos side of the story first. I continued my walk to the great hall for breakfast when I ran into something. Well more like someone. I looked up to see Mattheo looking down at me.

" Y/n! I have been looking for you. I know that what I have done is unacceptable and that you are probably really pissed but I have my reason on why I wasn't there and proof for it! Just give me five minutes and I promise you if you don't expect it I will leave you alone. " he said frantically but all I wanted to do was kiss him and forgive him. I know why he wasn't there and we will work through it but for now all I want is him. So that's what I did I kissed him. He definitely wasn't expecting it but he kissed back.

" I know why and I forgive you but if you do it again I will personally kill you myself, got it? " I said

" Thank Merlin and deal I wouldn't put it past you " he said with a smile