You are safe with me

A/n: another idea by hunterof_artemis88 they have the most interesting one shots and I love them all especially obliviate it's just so good! And if SlayalldayQueen280 is reading this I'm sorry and also we never speak of this.  Draco was the only person I could think of at the moment because I did not want to copy the creator.

Warning: abuse, toxic relationship, swearing

Words: 487

Mattheo POV: I hate Draco Malfoy's guts not only is he is so fucking rude and is a cheater he stole the girl of my dreams and is an even worse dick then my no nose bastard of a dad. Even worse is that she won't leave the relationship because she thinks she can help him and change his behavior.

Why can't she be mine? Why can't she see she can't help him? Why is she with that asshole and not me? Why?

I was currently in the common room only with y/n to try and talk to her. She has a new bruise on her cheek and she seems distant and distracted.

" Hey Y/n what's up? " I ask trying to sound normal even though I know why she is hurting and it comes out a little louder than expected. She slightly flinched and coward into the couch. Just then Draco walked in looking mad.

" She is fine! " Draco yells and causes her to flinch again. That is it! I'm going to kill him. I just go off on him.

" Oh really she is fine! Are you fucking blind? " I shout. I turn my attention to y/n. " Did he give you that? " I ask her pointing to her face that has a bruise on it. She doesn't respond and that's all I need to answer my question. I get up from my chair and start to beat the shit out of Draco Lucius Malfoy. It wasn't a hard fight Draco is a wimp and I had tons of adrenaline to fuel me. I beat him up so much he had red highlights in his beach blond hair. When I'm done he is unconscious and I turn around to see y/n in the corner of the room looking terrified of me.

" P-please d-d-don't h-hur-t m-me " she says screaming and trying to scramble even more into the corner of the room.

" No, no I'd never even dare y/n! I'd never hurt you! Draco is a asshole who deserved it. " ( sorry to those who love Draco )

I could tell she didn't trust me so I took her to Madame P at the hospital wing to get checked out to make sure she was ok.

" You will always be safe with me, y/n " I said as she drifted to sleep in my arms. She smiles in her sleep and says " Thank you, Mattheo " I smile at that and fall asleep with her.