𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

the next day dawned with a heavy sense of foreboding lingering in the air

the next day dawned with a heavy sense of foreboding lingering in the air. edward's plan had been set into motion, and the repercussions were about to unfold. as the sun rose over tulsa, edward anxiously paced in his room, his thoughts consumed by what he had done.

he couldn't shake the guilt that gnawed at him, even as he tried to convince himself that it was all for the greater good, to get back at dallas and have lucille for himself once again.

meanwhile, lucille found herself drawn to buck's place once again. despite the turmoil in her heart, she just couldn't stay away from dallas, the very person who now faced unjust accusations.

as she entered dallas's room at buck's, a sense of unease settled over her. she had heard rumors of trouble brewing, but nothing could have prepared her for what was about to unfold.

suddenly, the tranquility of the morning was shattered by loud, aggressive knocks on dallas's door. lucille's heart skipped a beat as she exchanged a worried glance with dallas, who shared her apprehension.

without waiting for a response, the police burst into the room, their presence commanding and authoritative. lucille's breath caught in her throat as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes.

the officers wasted no time in tearing through dallas's belongings, their search methodical and relentless. lucille's mind raced as she tried to make sense of the chaos unfolding around her.

it wasn't long before one of the officers made a discovery—a packet of drugs hidden under dallas's bed. lucille's eyes widened in shock, her mind reeling at the implications of what she was witnessing.

"no, that's not his! he wouldn't do that!" lucille protested, her voice tinged with desperation as she tried to reason with the officers.

but her words fell on deaf ears as the police cited dallas's previous run-ins with the law as grounds for suspicion. the weight of injustice bore down on lucille as she watched helplessly, her heart breaking for dallas.

as the officers moved to handcuff dallas, a wave of disbelief washed over the room. buck's expression mirrored lucille's shock and dismay, his usually stoic demeanor cracking under the weight of the unjust accusation. "let me go man!" dallas yelled.

"wait, you can't do this! let him go!" lucille pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion. "he's innocent, i swear!"

but her pleas went unheard as dallas was escorted out of the room, the handcuffs clinking ominously as he was led downstairs. lucille stood frozen, her world shattered in an instant.

outside, the morning sun cast long shadows across the pavement as dallas was led away by the police, his once-free spirit now confined by unjust accusations.

back in dallas's room, lucille and buck were left to grapple with the harsh reality of what had just transpired.

the room felt emptier, the air heavy with injustice as they both struggled to come to terms with the events of the morning.