I'm so excited! I mean, it's Helena Bonham Carter! She must be in her mid-forties now. I know that because I've been following her since I was ten.

But first, a bit about myself. My name is Kaydi Lee, and I'm 22 years old. My parents live in France because my mom grew up there. My dad, however, was born in Germany and raised in England, so I speak German, English, and French. Otherwise, there's nothing special about me.

"Kaydi, I'm here. Are you coming down?" Nils is picking me up and driving me to Mrs. Carter's. I'm so excited. She's my idol, and I never expected to become her assistant. I pack my things and hop into the car. Nils greets me, and we drive off.

"We're almost there. Just be yourself, okay? She likes it when people are genuine, and trust me, she'll know if you're not. Oh, and don't get involved with her husband, Tim Burton. And if he tries anything, let me know, and I'll handle it, okay?" I just nod and look eagerly out the window. After five minutes, we're there. The house consists of two halves connected by a passage.

"The right side belongs to Helena, and the left to Tim," Nils points out.

"Okay. Are you coming in with me?" I ask.

"Hmm. Yeah, okay." I smile at him gratefully, and we get out. We walk to the door, and Nils rings the bell.

"Does she have a dog?" I ask Nils, hearing barking from inside, though I already know the answer.

"No, two," he grins in response. I punch him in the shoulder just as the door opens.

-POV Helena-

Today, Kaydi is coming over to sort out all the paperwork and explain what she needs to do. Hopefully, she's not naturally beautiful or attractive. If she is, I'll need Nils's advice.

I get up early and bring the dogs over to my side since they stay with Tim overnight. Then, I make myself a roll and pour some tea. Tim is taking care of the kids today. Kaydi should be here by 9 am, so in 15 minutes.

At exactly 9, the doorbell rings. The two dogs immediately start barking. I take a deep breath before going to the door. When I open it, my fear is confirmed. She is stunningly beautiful and very attractive. I would love to close the door again, but Nils is standing there waiting, and that might come off as strange. Besides, I want to give her a chance.

"Hello, Helena! Long time no see. May I introduce Kaydi Lee?" he gestures to the rather young-looking woman standing next to him, who looks me directly in the eyes but averts her gaze when she sees my scrutinizing look.

"Can we come in? Then we can discuss everything," Nils breaks the awkward silence. I just nod and step aside so they can come in. I lead them to the office that would be available for Kaydi.

"Would you like some tea? Or coffee?" I ask them, signaling Nils to follow me. Pablo and Daisy follow me as well and settle on their blankets.

"Why so young and pretty?! Tim will be even less able to control himself!" I bring up the topic after we've initially sat in silence. Pablo immediately gets up and leaves the room.

"Only the best for you. She's simply the best from the team. The fact that she's young and attractive is just a bonus."

"But Tim!"

"I told her to come to me if anything happens."

-POV Kaydi-

Helena and Nils are currently in the kitchen getting drinks. I take this opportunity to look around the office a bit. Opposite the door is a huge bookshelf with a large desk in front of it. The entire left wall is also filled with a bookshelf. On the right are two windows, and in the front right corner is a sofa, a table, and two armchairs.

After a few minutes, I walk into the kitchen, which is connected to the living room. The two are in the middle of a conversation.

"But Tim!" Helena says, agitated.

"I told her to come to me if anything happens," Nils reassures her.

"Besides, first, I'm not into 'cheaters' like Mr. Burton, and second, I'm into women." Both of them look at me in shock. I'm also surprised by my honesty. There's a brief, uncomfortable silence where no one says anything.

"Sorry, I should have just stayed in the office," I say, resorting to one of my habits: always submitting. I'm not proud of it, but it often saves me in such situations. One of the dogs, I think Pablo, comes up to me and rests his head in my hand, which is hanging limply at my side.

"No, no! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked about you like that. I don't even know you and have no right to judge you. My past just came back to haunt me, and I've lost trust."

"I know..." she just nods.

"Come on, ladies. Let's go back and discuss everything there," Nils suggests.

-POV Helena-

How could I?! I wanted to stay neutral, to give her a chance and earn her trust!