Introduction

"Tim! I love you, but how will I ever trust you again?!"

It's been three months since Tim cheated on me with my assistant. I'm still with Tim, but purely for financial reasons. The assistant was, fortunately, fired, but I need to find a new one as it's just too much to handle alone. I have to take care of the household, my children, my job, and consequently, the organization, and I can't do it alone.

"Yes, hello, Mrs. Carter. How can I help you?" I'm currently on the phone with Nils, as he's my contact person regarding assistants.

"I'd like to accept your offer. I just can't manage alone." He starts introducing me to a few candidates. Most of them I've heard of before, but one is new.

"What was the name of the last one again?" I inquire.

"Kaydi, Kaydi Lee. She's new here, but that doesn't mean she's not good. She's by far the best."

"And why hasn't she been assigned to an actor or whatever yet?"

"Well, she just started yesterday."

"Mhm. Alright, I'll take her," I decide. We finalize all the scheduling and talk for a while longer before eventually hanging up.

POV Kaydi -

"Congratulations. You scored by far the highest." I'm ecstatic. Mr... um... what was his name again? Whatever, the man talks a bit more and then hands me a certificate.

~ two days later ~

"Nils? Oh, yes, hello."

"Hello, Kaydi. I know you've only been here since yesterday, but someone wants to hire you."

"And who, if I may ask?"

"Helena Bonham Carter." My mouth drops open.