-POV Helena-

Why did they move? Why does Mia have female or male visitors? And why do they talk as if it's the most normal thing in the world?! Maybe I'll ask her about it later?

-POV Kaydi-

We're sitting together in the back seat, and John, Helena's driver, is taking us to the location. It's quiet, only the radio softly playing. Eventually, Helena breaks the silence.

"You, Kaydi?" I look at her and nod.

"Aren't you with Mia anymore?" I knew this was coming.

"No, not anymore."

"Oh, I'm sorry... Why?" She quickly covers her mouth with her hand.

"I'm sorry, that's not something you ask," she says, embarrassed.

"It's okay. I knew you'd ask. Let's just say... I fell in love with someone else."

"And who's that?" She rolls her eyes. "Sorry."

"With a woman who's out of my reach." I lower my gaze. Helena seems to ponder. John looks at me knowingly through the rearview mirror.

Upon arrival, there are hundreds of fans and journalists on the sidelines. I inform Helena that she has 5 minutes for her fans and she needs to be in makeup by 5:30. She's dressed and styled well, but her actual outfit hangs in her room in the building in front of us.

"Okay, let's go." Helena gets out, and the screaming begins.

How I wish I could be one of those fans right now. Don't get me wrong, I love the job, and I love talking to her almost every day, but I've been following her for so long, and I've only met her through my job. I'd like to talk to her like a love-struck teenager, pour my heart out to her, and convey how I see her. But no. Now I'm her employee. I have to be in her house, sit and stand beside her, and pretend she's just one of many, when she's so much more than that. I have to remain neutral toward her, wear my mask perfectly, and not even stray for a moment, not even be myself.

I signal to Helena, and she heads to makeup. I go to John and tell him when and where to pick us up again. Then I pass by the fans into the building's interior. I sit in the adjacent room and listen to the interview.

-POV Helena-

Kaydi sorts something out with John while I'm still in makeup.

"Helena Bonham Carter!" My cue. I go to Graham and then sit on the couch. Now beside me are Rihanna, Sarah, Cate, and Sandra.

We mainly get questions about 'Ocean's Eight,' but there are some individual ones too. In the end, Graham reads out the three most asked questions from the fans.

"Okay, now let's turn to you, Helena. First question: What does it feel like to be famous and have neither freedom nor privacy?"

"Difficult. It's great to be a role model, but it's also annoying to be filmed everywhere. And every star or celebrity loves having money, influence, fans, and fame. At least if that's what they wanted."

"Good. Second question. What is Helena Bonham Carter's sexuality?"

"Um... good question," I think for a long time. A very long time. And to be honest, I don't know. Sure, I have Tim and children with him, but I'm not averse to women either.

"I honestly don't know. I'm with Tim, have a family with him, but I think I wouldn't be averse to being with a woman. I've only been with men so far, so I don't know. Even though that probably sounds very strange, but every other woman can easily get involved with another woman." I start to smile slightly out of embarrassment.

"Okay, and now the last question. What does it feel like to be cheated on? And do you see the two assistants as competition? Two young, pretty, and attractive women. Easy prey." He apologizes for just reading out the questions. He shows the card, even to the camera, as proof that it's really written there.

"Hurtful. Yes, it hurts. Especially since I've always tried to please him in every way. That was the thanks I got. But I don't want to bad-mouth him here. The question was how it feels. It hurts a lot. You love a person. Trust the person. But one mistake by the person and you feel like they're a stranger. You say: I know the person, the person won't hurt me, with the person the world is rosy, but cheating just changes everything. The person becomes a stranger, you distance yourself, you drift apart, you're disappointed and maybe even disgusted because you never expected that from the person. It feels awful." Tears come to my eyes, but I suppress them. Cate hugs me, but I can't let the tears flow properly. It's like there's a barrier.

"Helena... do you still love Tim?" Sandra asks.

"Yes..."

"And does that also mean you're still in love with him?"

"No..."

-POV Kaydi-

I sit in the hallway, waiting for Helena. She's still in makeup.

"Do I have to go out there?" She asks sadly when she comes to me. I just nod.

"But you don't have to sign autographs. After all, everyone in London has seen the interview." Tears well up in her eyes again, but she turns away. I act impulsively, but with heart. I take her by the shoulders and turn her to face me. I simply pull her into my arms and lightly stroke her back. She nestles against me and lets her tears flow freely.

-POV Helena-

Why can I cry with her?! And why do I feel so safe with her? She just strokes my back like that. She protects me.

Eventually, we break apart. She hands me a tissue and sunglasses. I dab away the tears and try to put on a smile, but Kaydi just shakes her head.

"Your fake smile usually looks real, but now it's visible. Just put on the glasses and get in the car. Your fans will understand." She says, caring, and doesn't allow any argument.

"Okay," I give in. She smiles, and we head towards the exit.

The closer we get, the more nervous I become.

"You can do this," she whispers to me. Outside, a commotion breaks out, and my panic rises. Kaydi notices once again and takes my hand. Even a blind person can see that I'm not okay. Many people put down their phones, which I appreciate. There are already enough headlines to come.

-POV Kaydi-

Helena gets in, but I still have a little 'speech' to the fans.

"Please don't be sad. You'll surely get another chance, but not today, not here, not now. Please understand, and thanks to those who already understood and noticed and reacted accordingly." I get into the car, and Helena hugs me tightly. She just whispers a thank you to me. After she lets go of me, she signals to John, and he drives off.

"Where should I go? Should I drop you home first, Kaydi? Or you first, Helena?" John asks.

He's allowed to address her by her first name?! Why can't I do that?! Whatever.

"As far as I'm concerned, you can take Mrs. Carter home first. I don't have anything else planned for today," I respond indifferently.

"Drive to Kaydi," Helena decides. He simply nods and turns right.

"Um, Kaydi?" she now addresses me.

"Yes?"

"I hope this doesn't come across as weird, but doyou happen to have a place for me to stay? You don't have to, of course! I canalso book a hotel room."