I don't know what to say. Yes, of course, I have space, but does that make the situation better? My feelings, the rumors, the press, and of course, Tim! They're all just waiting for such an action. As if Helena doesn't have enough stress already. Now the media frenzy will only escalate, and the situation with Tim won't get any easier. And what about my feelings?! My body is buzzing from just holding hands and being close to her today. What if we sleep together in the same bed?! Will I ever manage to remain neutral towards her after that? I give up!

"Yeah, sure," I finally say. She smiles gratefully at me. Well, at least something. She's probably just afraid of Tim, and asking me is free.

John finally stops in front of my apartment. We get out and go upstairs. I unlock my side and let Helena in.

"I like your decor. It's modern and simple, but it doesn't feel empty and cold. Rather warm and cozy," she smiles and sets her bag down.

"Thank you, Miss."

"Helena. Call me whatever you want, darling, but please, not always this formal."

"Of course." Finally?!

"Do you happen to have something casual to wear?"

"Yeah, sure. Come with me." I lead her upstairs to my bedroom.

"Here's the bathroom, and there's the dressing room. Just help yourself." I go back downstairs and prepare a blanket and pillows. I also make two calming teas. Both Helena and I have had an emotional rollercoaster today and need some peace.

"Can I wear this?" Helena asks after a while. She's holding up a normal, loose-fitting pair of jogging pants and a white-beige, regular oversized t-shirt.

"Of course."

"Thank you." She disappears again. It'll probably feel strange to see her in 'normal' clothes.

Shortly after, she clears her throat behind me.

"Wow," slips out of my mouth. I quickly turn around, thankfully just as the tea is ready. I grab the two cups and quickly head over to the sofa.

"Everything okay?" she asks, coming over to me. I avert my gaze from her and sit silently on the sofa.

"What's wrong, Kaydi? You can always talk to me and tell me everything," she says. Oh, sure.

"No, I can't," I whisper with a sigh.

"Is it too much for you? Should I leave?"

"What? No! You're partly to blame, yes, somehow, but please don't go," I mutter. Am I completely stupid?!

"What about me?"

She doesn't ask angrily but rather concerned. She sits down next to me at an angle and looks at me questioningly. I lower my gaze and look at my hands.

-POV Helena-

I take her hand. I don't know why, but I miss her warmth.

What's wrong with her? Why isn't she saying anything? And why is it about me?

"Kaydi. Please. Talk to me," I plead with her.

"Damn. I love you, Hellie!" Tears well up in her eyes, and she looks at me apologetically.

-POV Kaydi-

Am I completely crazy now?! To make everything worse, I go over to Mia and leave Helena with her newfound knowledge just like that. I collapse onto Mia's sofa and text her that I'm lying on her sofa, waiting for her there.

"Hey sweetie. What's wrong? Why are you here? And who's over there?" Mia asks immediately, as Helena seems to be on the phone.

"Helena Bonham Carter happened. Did you see the interview?" Mia shakes her head. She goes over to one of her cabinets and gets a bar of white chocolate for me. She knows me too well.

"And now?" Mia asks, having just watched the interview.

"Well, she asked me, because of Tim, if I had a place for her to stay. I agreed, of course. Somehow, her presence drove me crazy, and so I blurted out a 'wow' when she came downstairs wearing my jogging pants and oversized t-shirt. I acted as if nothing had happened and ignored her."

"What happened next?"

-POV Mia-

"Well, she kept asking what was wrong, and then I blurted out that I love her," she tears up slightly again.

"Do you mean it?" I ask.

"Yes, but she doesn't lo—"

"Do you know that?"

"N-No, but Tim—"

"Well then. Forget him and listen to your heart." I briefly hug her before going over to Helena.

"Hey..." I start.

"How is she?" she asks immediately, concerned.

"Well, she feels bad."

"But why? Is it not true after all?"

"No! Well, yes, it is. It's just... She's been following you for a long time. She wanted to meet you; that was her biggest dream. But then suddenly, she had to work for her idol. Always being neutral and professional towards you. And right now, she's afraid of losing her job, which she really hated at the beginning, because she might never see you again, and if she does, she might just be a former employee to you."

"Oh..."

"She's afraid of losing you just because she couldn't control her feelings."

"Is she still over there?"

"Yes, but before you go to her, if you want to, I'd like to ask you a few questions, since I watched the interview." Helena nods, and I sit down on the sofa.

"You should know that I still love her. She broke up because she developed feelings for you, but since she's still very important to me, I want to be 100% sure that she's in good hands with you." Helena nods again and looks at me expectantly.

"Okay. Sorry, but do you still love Tim?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because he cheated on me. Also, I just don't have feelings for him anymore."

"Okay. Can you imagine being with a woman?"

"Yes, if she's the right one."

"Do you think Kaydi is that right one?"

"Yes."

"Would you give yourselves a chance?"

"Yes."

"Break up with Tim for her?"

"Yes, if she supports me then."

"She will."

"And why the questions now?"

"To test how far you'd go for her."

-POV Helena-

I just nod and look at her questioningly. She nods, so I go over to Kaydi.