Chapter 290

March 15th, 2021
**YOUR POV**
It was when I felt a tap on my shoulder that I realized I spaced out for a minute there. Turning my head, I saw Harry leaning over me. He moved to sit down next to me in an empty chair.

„Are you okay?" He asked me. Him being him, he sensed when the tiniest thing felt off even when he was drunk. Actually, it looked like he sobered up a bit as he looked more focused than before.

„Yeah, I'm okay." I assured him. „Why?"

„Because I called you three times and you didn't react."

„Sorry, was just a bit lost in my thoughts." I told him.

„Okay then." He kissed my cheek before getting up and taking my hand to pull me up along with him.

„Hey! What are you doing?" I giggled.

„Having some fun with my wife." He said wothu a smile, pulling me to the dance floor where he started dancing with me, spinning me around to the melody of the song. He always knew exactly what I needed and how to cheer me up even though he didn't necessarily know what was going on. One of the things I absolutely adored about him.

*

„Wanna go home love?" Harry asked me about an hour later.

I frowned. „Already? Don't you wanna stay?"

„Not really, no." He shook his head. „I'd much rather go back home with you and cuddle on the couch or in bed." He smiled, reaching up with his hand to tuck my hair behind my ear.

„Are you sure? This is your night, I want you to enjoy it."

„I'm sure." He nodded. „Just wanna spend some time with my beautiful wife." He said, making me giggle.

„You're sweet." I smiled. „Alright then. Let's go home."

Having said that, we left not long afterwards. Harry slid his hand in mine on our way out to wait for our driver that would get us home. He held my hand securely in his, the fresh wind of the night hitting my skin, making me shiver a little as I was just wearing a dress, so I leaned closer into Harry to feel some warmth and he laid his hand around me to hold me even closer.

„We can stay if you like, H. I really don't mind." I told him again as we stood outside. I didn't want him to feel like he had to leave because of me or something.

„No, I wanna go home. Really." He chuckled, rubbing my arms before pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

Our driver arrived shortly afterwards, bringing us back home to our house. It was around 1 am when we got home, what was fairly early for a night like this.

„I have to get out of these heels. My feet are dead." I sighed when we made our way inside and Harry locked the door. I let my little purse fall to the floor in the hallway and made my way to the living room where I slid out of my heels and let myself fall onto the couch. „I feel like if we wanna watch a movie, I'll fall asleep after the first half." I said when Harry came back from changing into some more comfy clothes, a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. He brought me an oversized shirt of his as well, knowing I'd wanna change too and his shirts were long enough for me to fit like a dress.

„That's alright. I'll probably fall asleep even sooner." He said, handing me the shirt before he laid down as well while I quickly slid out of my dress, throwing it over the couch table and slipped on the shirt. Laying back down, Harry pulled me into his arms where I leaned against his chest, closing my eyes for just a second.

„You know, I don't necessarily have to watch a movie. Laying here is already perfect enough." I chuckled, feeling way too tired to do anything else.

„Same to be honest." Harry nodded against me. „You know, I uh...I heard you talking to Sarah earlier tonight." He said eventually. „You seemed a little taken aback. Are you okay?" He asked me softly, laying his arm around my waist.

„I'm okay." I assured him. „I mean I'd lie if I told you it didn't hurt a little, but I'm happy for her and Mitch and I only wish them the best...I just wished we could get that too. It seems so easy for everyone to start a family except for us. I don't know..." I shrugged my shoulders.

„I know, I felt the same, love. I'm over the moon for them, but there's still part of me that thinks it's unfair that we can't have that or at least not yet." He told me.

„I hope we can have that soon..." I said, moving my head to look up at him.

He nodded. „Me too, baby. It'll be soon enough." Harry softly kissed my forehead.

„Yeah..." I said, trusting his words and even the universe. That it would make our wish come true and send us our little angel baby.

„H?" I moved to be able to look at him properly.

„Yes, love?"

„You're a grammy winner now." I smiled at him.

„I know it's crazy...still can't really believe it." He smiled back.

„I'm so happy for you, Harry." I kissed his pink lips that still tasted sweet from whatever drink he last had.

„Thanks, I'm so happy too." He said. „The boys texted me earlier by the way. Was nice to see, that they're still always around and that they're happy for me. Felt really good."

„They'll always be around. It's them, they'll always support you and be proud of you. Just like I am."

Harry nodded with a smile.

„What would I only do without you?" He chuckled with a grin on his face.

„I don't know, but I would most definitely be lonely as hell." I said with a little laugh, making him giggle. „No seriously, I'm so proud of you, Haz. You've come so far." I reached my hand up to run it through his soft hair, that one curl of his falling into his face. I smiled at that, twirling it around my fingers before brushing it up with my hand back on top of his head.

„It's been a long way." He smiled softly.

„And you're long not done." I snuggled into his embrace, laying my head on his chest before he placed his hand on my back and softly rubbed circles on it.