♕︎•••☯︎002

He took your hands fully into his and hold them, still looking straight in your eyes.

“May I…please…Hold your hand?I want to feel how it felt with mine..”

Izana noticed your surprise expression before giving out a little laugh.It send horror into your soul.“I guess I wasn't as smooth as I thought I was..”

You watched him looked down for a moment and take your hands then intertwined it with his.“I know I act weird around you because I can't help it..”he looked up to you again.“But I wanted so much to touch you..”

You felt your voice was stuck in your throat.What’s happening right now is something you didn't expect, nor expect it from him.

You cleared your throat.“I think it's better if we start of something else..”

Izana froze due to your response, the sound of your voice sending a wave shock through his body.“S-start of anything else?”he blinked his eyes several times  before speaking again.

You wanted to slap your face, of course he will misinterpret what you said because you literally don't mean anything about being compatible of his feelings for you.You just wanted to avoid the request.

“You’re saying that you're okay with my feelings for you?”he clarified.

“No..I mean.. I'm not comfortable with you request..”

“I..”

Izana felt his whole world break.He took a few moments to process what you said and as the time passed, he started to realize what you meant, and he immediately felt the ground starting to crumble beneath him.

He let out a heavy sigh before slowly turning his head to avert his gaze.

“But..I thought…you knew.. for so long I..”his voice is getting crack and shaky, sadder at every word he spoke.“You don't like me back, do you?”

You stayed calm as possible, you reminded yourself he's still in his illness state and turning him down by painful words will just cause a severe trauma to him.You don't want to add traumatizing things in his head knowing he is getting progress and recovering from his past trauma's.

You're his doctor and his psychiatrist.Your duty is to bring his natural state back, not to add another cruel traumatic experience to him.

“I like you Izana..but as a friend”you responded.

Those words were just like knives, it stabbed his heart.The reality of the situation hit him, and he felt his soul slowly drifting down apart.

His eyes filled with hopeless and pain as it stared at you.“As a friend..?even tho I'm obsessed with you..You consider me nothing but as a friend..?”

“Because you are my friend Izana.I like you as my friend.”

The silence conquered the situation over you and him.Izana stared down with his purple eyes.It was full of sadness and pain, you felt guilty for turning his love down.