♕︎•••☯︎004

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Is it the necklace you like?or the person who gave it?"my head immediately titled up hearing mitsuri's voice who suddenly came out of nowhere while I'm sitting in the cafeteria of the hospital.

She giggled appearing infront of me.Her cheeks turned pink with a teasing eyes.Mitsuri's eyebrows gestured at the necklace in my neck, I immediately let go of it realizing that I'm holding it for quite a while.

I cleared my throat."What are you talking about?"

"Izana is so cute"

"If you say so"i shrugged.

Mitsuri pulled the vacant chair down in the table I was in and took a seat.She leaned her face to both of his hands for support as she faced him with a wide grin."What I mean is, he's cute for giving you a token of his affection."

My brows immediately frowned."Wh- were you spying on us?!"I shrieked.

Mitsuri covered my mouth immediately."Shh!" then she lowered her voice down, "I didn't spy on the two of you okay?I just happen to hear the conversation when I came to tell that your patient is asking for you"she explained.

"Still...don't tell anyone okay?"

"aye aye"mitsuri gave me a salute."But indeed, he's so sweet to give that to you without any hesitation. Amethyst silver huh? he's must be really wealthy."

I breathed out then sighed."I don't have any idea but I don't want to turn him down.I should be the one helping him with his state, not to add more crack in his head."

Mitsuri nodded."Still, it suits you.You gonna keep it?"

"Yes.But to be honest, I don't know what to feel...the truth is-"

"you're head over heels."

"what?don't be ridiculous, and if I'm paying attention which I'm not."

Mitsuri chuckled."You got it bad, y/n."

I glared at mitsuri but I received a wide grin instead.Then my eyes caught a figure of someone who entered the cafeteria.It was the companies investor and came to have a visit with the patients this morning.

A tall man with a shoulder length black hair, wearing a tuxedo entered the place.His eyes immediately fixed on Mitsuri.It gave me an idea to get back at her.

"Look who just came in"i said gesturing my sight to the cafeterias entrance.Mitsuri titled her head to take a look and immediately she looked away, now facing me.

I smiled widely at her, her cheeks showing up some pink streaks.For the fact that she is white, the streaks were obviously visible."You're getting back at me huh?"she said in a low voice, ducking her head down the table then simply sneak her eyes to take a look.