♕︎•••☯︎012

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Two days later since you give izana a chance to court you and how it feels like?It's just two days but he became more clingy and possessive towards you which you find it very adorable.

"Why can't you just lived in with me?"Izana asked once more while he was driving you home after the long day of work.

"Generous of you to offer me that even tho my grandfather wants it too, however izana, I think it's best if I stay in my current residence."

Izana's heart dropped.He started wondering deep why you don't want to live with him under the same roof and why did you turn him down.He just wanted to take care of you.

"w-why...?Did I do something wrong that you won't accept my invitation?"Izana was baffled."You don't want to be with me..?"his driving slowed down.

You wanted to pinch his cheeks for acting like a child, full of curiosity and questions inside his head.His face was filled with sadness.

"We are in the stage of courting right? although maybe there is nothing wrong of living in together but this is isn't the right time.Why don't we get to know each other first before we live in together and make things official after?What do you say?"

Izana's heart opened up, light conquered him comprehending your idea.Even tho he investigated about you, he still wanted to know you better.Not from what he knows about you from the papers but also how you act and your personality is.

He understand your point and so he wanted to also know you better, nodding his head, a smile appeared in his lips.

His chocolate brown skin dusted with pink rosy tints.He was blushing thinking about getting to know you more, like what are your likes, dislikes, the things you hate and the things you also love.Your favorite food, beverages, and sweets.

You smiled at him for agreeing with your idea.Izana's mood came back, happily driving you to your residence.After quite a while he stopped the car infront of your house.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?"you turned your head towards him.

Izana is rather surprise of your sudden invitation.His heart bloom with happiness that for the first time in two years he heard you invited him to do something.He felt so happy and he couldn't resist and turn your offer down so he agreed, happily nodded his head.

Izana behaved himself by watching you cook in the kitchen while he sat there in the dining table watching your move, admiring every single sway that your body makes.You know he was staring at you from behind but you didn't put much attention on it since you're cooking.

You haven't cooked for a quite while due to that you always sorted to take out from diners and you missed homemade foods alot so it comes in your mind to make some.