♕︎•••☯︎014

𝙸𝚣𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"It's so beautiful in here"You had your eyes widened witnessing the beauty of izana's penthouse

You had your eyes widened witnessing the beauty of izana's penthouse.Izana was delighted to see your expression truly Amazed by his spacious place.

You ranned around like a child, gazing at everything's you see like you haven't seen any of them for once in your life.

"You like my place?"he asked, watching you as your stroll all over the place.

You turned your head towards him with a big smile in your face."Like it?I love this place"you giggled, your inner child started to show up.You were laughing like a child as you looked all over the place.

Izana chuckled softly, admiring how cute you look running all over the house. He walked towards you and hugged you from the back.He rested his chin in your shoulders and tightened his embrace in your waist.

"wanna have a little tour?"he asked.

You hummed in an instant.

You agreed, izana was pleased to give you a tour all over the house.It was very big, with lots of space for different kinds of rooms.He have his own personal office inside the penthouse, a wide dining and kitchen area, living room, with multiple bedrooms which bathrooms in each.

Some are un used, his penthouse also have its own Library, veranda and jacuzzi."It's very pretty in here."you whispered as you and izana went to stop by in the veranda.The breeze of cold night air hit your skin, izana was hugging you from behind.

His face rested in your shoulder."You like it here?"

"Mhm!I felt like a kid again."

"Yeah, you look very cute earlier while you're running all over."he let out a chuckled of amusement, tightening his grip in your waist."Thank you."

"Hmm?"

"For coming here with me.I cant wait to live under the same roof with you, y/n.I've always dreamed about it every single day."

A smile curved in your lips,his compliments and sudden confessions never failed to not make any impact on you.

"Your welcome"you murmured.