♕︎•••☯︎019

𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

Izana brought many designer dresses for you for the party.You couldn't count how many dresses you tried until izana found a perfect one for you.He was your stylist for the moment cause you can't pick from those bunch of clothes he bought for you.

After forever, he finally pick out the dress that is worth for the party.It was peach colored dress, plain sleeveless that reaches the floor with a slit in the left side of your thighs.It was plain but the color emphasizes your white skin.

You just let your hair down and applied a light amount of make up.Izana wore his signature white suit, his earrings adding appeal to the clothing.

Izana let you get ready yourself on while he stands outside the room, waiting for you to finish.You sprayed on your perfume before finally picking your heels up to wear them.The look is now down, you check yourself in the mirror.

You can't help but admire your own beauty looking at your reflection.But there's no time to waste, the clock is running and your boyfriend is waiting outside.

Taking a deep breath, you gathered all your confidence to left the room.Izana was leaning in the wall beside the door when you walked out, his pupils immediately darted towards you.

“You look beautiful..”he murmured grabbing your waist and pulled you towards him, stealing a kiss from your lips for which you didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

When you felt his hands travelling down, you caressed from his grasp.“We’re running late.” you reasoned.

You heard him clicked his tongue which you find amusing to see his face.“I’ll get you later.” izana whispered.

“Hmm?”

“Nothing.Let’s go.”

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Your jaw almost dropped.

Your stunned to speak.The moment you stepped out of the izana’s car, you're taken a back of the gigantic mansion that you only thought existed in romantic pocket books and movies, but you're truly wrong.The structure that was stood before you took your breathe away.