♕︎•••☯︎007

Two years later..

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚔 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚔 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The time surely flies by like you're paralyzed by it.It's been two years since you left japan for your work in Thailand.Everything truly changed somehow and you don't know if you're happy about it or what.

The environment and culture, the people you interact with, the language, the food...you're totally missing Japan.For two years you stayed in the country, it never caught your attention to adopt their life of living and their cultural beliefs.

You still yearn to go back to the country you're born into.How you miss the cherry blossoms that blooms every winter days.The pastries, the places, the hot springs, everything.You're always attached to the country who gave you shelter.

So far, you kept in touch with mitsuri, checking up on izana through her and told your greetings through mitsuri and she will say it to him.You didn't get any response tho but one year in your living in Japan, mitsuri told you izana had already left the hospital.

His condition got good enough for him to leave the place but sadly, you weren't be able to say goodbye to him.You don't have any contacts either and mitsuri doesn't know anything about his doings right now.

Yet you are happy that he fulfilled what you told him to get better.A very relief happenings to a doctor is to know that their patients are good in condition.

On the other hand, you still felt guilty for leaving.You don't want to but you have too.

As the days and months passed by, you till wear the necklace that izana gave you.You felt safe whenever you wear it and you prove it to yourself.There's a time that you forgot to wear the necklace and many disaster came.

It happened almost thrice and you observed how many bad thing happened whenever you don't wear it.It feels like the necklace is your lucky charm so keep on wearing it everywhere you go.

So far, you're running the hospital good and you're in good condition with the employees.You haven't heard them complaining about how you run the hospital but you know there's always backstabbers hiding in the corner.

People who's envy of what other people have and they don't.As if you will entertain them, you will just waste your time, so if ever there is...let the dogs bark until they're contented.

Currently you're inside your office, reviewing some papers in your desk when you heard a knock in your door.Then it opened, your secretary Ten peaked through the door.

"Excuse ma'am, you have an urgent overseas call from your grand father's secretary, it's on the line" he said.

You raised your head up, hearing your grandfather's name made your heart pound.Its been awhile since you contacted with him, only for business matters but he never asked for your well being.

You're still mad at him.

Sighing, you put the papers down."Extract it to mine."

Ten nodded and closed the door.You grabbed the telephone beside you and placed it in your ears.

"Miss Sevierville?"the voice spoke.

"That is me, what can I help you with?"

"Mr. Sevierville is admit to the hospital this morning-"

You felt the world suddenly stopped spinning.Worry arose your chest and it changed your mood totally by the moment you heard your grandfather's secretary said.

"He got a heart attack last night and brought to the hospital in an instant. Mr. sevierville survived the attack occurred but his body became very weak.He also have many complications, including his sugar came up very high, his high blood went over due to that he's not drinking his medicine for it."

"H-how is he now?"you swallowed the lump in your throat.

"In bed ma'am, his body became terribly weak.The doctors are doing their best to make him feel better as possible.He wanted for you to come back home and see him as soon as possible."

It broke your heart hearing the news.Even tho you're still mad at him, you couldn't stay angry forever.

You felt your energy drained, sadness and worry conquered you.He might be get harshed at you with the last interaction but you're not that stone hearted to not give a care.

He was the only family left for you and maintaining your anger with you will much do worse.You might loss him and you don't want that.You love your grandfather.He meant to you dearly.

"ma'am?"

"Tell grandfather to wait, I'm coming home."

"Ten, book me a flight  to Japan this evening as soon as possible"you said barging in at your secretary who's doing his work on his desk

"Ten, book me a flight to Japan this evening as soon as possible"you said barging in at your secretary who's doing his work on his desk.

Ten looked at you with surprise expression."O-of course..."he sounded confused but he obeyed.

He started to call for the airport and negotiate with the person on call while you went back to your office and started packing in the important documents in your bag.

"Ma'am, the flight you reserve will be two pm later in the afternoon"ten peaked through your door.

You glanced at your wrist watch, it's almost twelve in the noon.You have to pack your stuffs, just a fewer once but still you have to get ready.

"Thanks, I want you to take care of everything here while I'm out."

"Are you going back home ma'am?"

"Yes but I won't be long, but while I'm not here, Take over my works and maintain the steadyness of the hospital.I'll give your bonus thrice when I came back."

Ten's eyes widened a little but it had him nodded his head frantically."y-yes, I'll do my best."

A sly smile curved in your lips."Great, I want the hospital to be good in condition when I came back.But I will check on the works while I'm out of the country.Just email me the reports."

"As you wish ma'am."

After packing your things up, you patted tens shoulder before you head out.You still have to pack your things up from your house and drive to the airport.It will be a long ride of flying.

It will be a long ride of flying