♕︎•••☯︎009

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I didn't know that handling so many branches of our company is like this, damn hard.I wonder how did grandfather handled everything of this all alone.Good thing I have his secretary Irish, woman in her mid forties and been serving my grandfather eversince.

She guided me with everything and told me about the things and information about the company that I didn't know about.I also hired her to be my new secretary since I know she will be a very good help for me, and she knows the company better than I do.

I really need her guidance and help so I can't just let her slip away.Besides, Irish is kind and I also have memories with her when I was young.She works for mt grandfather a very long time and I know I could trust her.

Just thinking about the pending appointments and meetings tomorrow stressed me out already but I'm the one who decided to take this responsibility.I must fulfill it with all my heart, put my effort and hard work for everything that I do to make this company even more good.

I won't fail grandfather for the thing I promised to him.He counted on me and I shouldn't disappoint him.

Over all, there are 11 hospitals that I will ran off.One in Thailand, five in Japan, one in New York, two in Korea and three in Italy.There are also some other corporations that my grandfather founded and I also have to take care of that.

Now I started doubting if I can do this all alone, but grandfather managed it all by himself he didn't he?For how many years, he did made a history of making the sevierville company expand and achieve success.

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠...
𝐼𝑓 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑝𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑛, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑜.
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.
𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠...
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠..

It was afternoon time, currently I am busy with my PC typing some important matters for the business when Irish knocked at my door.She slipped inside and said, "Ma'am, Mr.Lannister wanted to talk you."

I peaked at Irish, she pointed the door using her thumb and shrugged her shoulders.

The bastard probably here for his removal in the company.

Sighing, I gestured Irish to let him in then turned my attention back to what I'm doing.Sooner the door opened and it clicked closed.

"You removed me from the company?"Clint Lannister - future heir of Lannister corporation and a successful business man.Also your ex boyfriend.