♕︎•••☯︎013

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Two months passed since you and izana started in stages of izana courting you.To your honesty, he was the best suitor you ever have.Izana is caring, possessive and very clingy when the two of you are alone.

He would sneak in your office asking for cuddles and whenever you're busy and he's yearning for it, he would wait for you til you finished.He loves taking you out for ice cream date talk things in the park while eating the dessert.

Izana never failed to make your heart skipped a beat, you even didn't expect yourself to fall for him in such short notice.You wanted to make things official for the two of you since you know to yourself that fallen quite hard for him too but you're still finding the right timing to do so.

For the mean time, you're pleased to have him in your side.Helping you through everything and doesn't want you to carry all the things up by yourself, especially in work.

It was afternoon time, izana had a very important meeting to attend for his own company while you stayed at your office doing some paper works when Irish knocked on your door.

"Come in"you titled your head towards her.

Irish stepped inside and walked towards your table."I wanted to talk to you about something Ma'am Sevierville."

"Uhm, sure.What is it?"you set your work aside and put your attention towards Irish.Somehow it sent you goosebumps whatever that she wanted to say.

"My father fall sick and no one will take care of him since my mother is deceased and my other siblings are out of our home town.I am the one left to take charge to take care of him, ma'am, I am asking for a favor to you to let me have a leave til my father gain his healthy posture back."She explained, a little bit of relief washed over you for the thought that she will say something very bad.

You smiled at Irish, agreeing."of course, for how many months you summed up?so I can process your leaving papers."

"I wasn't sure ma'am but would be four months enough?"

"Well, that depends on you so I can hire a new secretary for your stead and when you came back your position is still yours."

"I think four months will be enough."

You nodded your head in understanding, "Aigth, but if your father isn't well after that four months, call me to so we can talk about moving the contract for another months."

Irish nodded her head."Thank you so much Miss Sevierville."

"I should be the one thanking for your service, and it's not like you didn't played with me before when you're tasked to look for me."you grinned remembering the memory of you and Irish in a park, you forced her to play swings and sand castles with you.