♕︎•••☯︎015

𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

You sighed mentally as you stared at the stack of papers Infront of you

You sighed mentally as you stared at the stack of papers Infront of you.You've been working you ass off since izana dropped you off this morning after changing your clothes.

Luckily, your new secretary named ryn was there to also have the other works.Without him, you'll prolly fainted of how many the works are.

Closing your eyes, you cupped your face and take a deep breath."Are you alright?"Izana's soft voice is heard.

Your head immediately titled up, a tired smile flashed on your lips.Izana walked towards you, holding a paper bag of food and coffee he bought after his meeting in one of the famous restaurant in the city.

He decided to buy you something to snack on since he knew you're doing your best to handle your grandfathers business this past months.

Then when he entered your office, he saw you cupping your face in stress.His face immediately saddened to see how frustrated and tired you are.You're overdoing yourself really much.

"Mhm-hmm, I'm good"you responded fixing your face up and gave him an assuring look.

Izana could tell that you are lying to him.It was too obvious that you're not okay."Dont lie to me, you're not fine."

A sigh left your mouth."Alright, just tired."

"Do you want to go home and get some rest?"he walked towards your position, putting the food he bought down the table and cuddled with you from your back while you're still sitting on your swivel chair.

"But it's still early and I'm okay, don't worry about me."

"y/n-"

𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒.
𝐺𝑜𝑑, 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒.

"y/n.."

"huh?"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Uh-uhm-"

Izana sighed, you weren't paying attention just a few seconds before.

"I'll drive you home"he declared, he started grabbing my things up.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"Taking you home."

"But izana, it's still early and I have lots of things to-"

He snapped "Screw your works.I don't care.Look at you, you're tired.Set those damn works aside and take some rest, will you?"

It was the first time you saw him turning his temper up for two years that you didn't see him.Your lips immediately curl into a smile, accepting his sincerity of concern towards you.