♕︎•••☯︎008

Authors note: Hi guys, I just wanted to clarify to those readers who wants to have romantic feelings towards izana…my love's, don't worry because you're gonna be infatuated with him as the story continues to flow, so keep it cool😎.

Sooner or later enough mi vida’s, you will catch romantic feelings towards our male lead.

Btw, happy 600+ reads to this book and 570+ followers to me here! Thank you so much guys😭

𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘, 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

You sprinted to your father's room in the Sevierville Hospital as soon as you arrived in Tokyo.After asking for the room number from his secretary, you immediately ranned to the elevator and pressed the fifth floor.

You were getting anxious and nervous as the time ticks.You couldn't wait and it's totally and physically impossible to relax.

Taking a deep breathe, when the elevator door opened in the fifth floor…you were quick to run out and started looking for the room where your grand father is confined.

Soon enough you finally saw it and you opened the door immediately.Two people are there inside, shock and surprise to see you.Your grandfather's secretary and him, he was laying down the hospital bed while the heart monitor was beside him and dextrose on his hands.

His secretary immediately excuse herself to give the two of you a privacy.Your eyes softened, slowly walking beside your grandfather and sat down the edge of his bed.

In his shaky voice, he spoke“Y/n…Irish told me you're coming, I thought you will—”

He immediately stopped talking when you embrace yourself to him.A tight hug.

He slowly lifted his hands up to place them in your bag.Returning the embrace even tho in a slight weight of strength.

Soon, you move away and look at him in the eyes.“I told you grandpa, to take care of yourself…and avoid drinking and eating sweets.”