♕︎•••☯︎017

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦⚠︎

⚠︎
⚠︎
⚠︎

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲!
.
.
.
.
.
𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲…”

You felt an intense shivers when you heard izana's voice behind your back.

Izana was standing at your back, jaw clenching.You can't read what exact emotion he was showing in his eyes as he stared down at you but you can sense the anger in his tone.

“I… I … I'm sorry.I didn't mean to…”you startled, you wanted to run away from the place to avoid the anger than you can sense in him.“I didn't mean to enter… I … just … accidentally — I'm sorry…”

You looked down the floor, you're expecting him to yell at you or say something mean towards you but to your surprise he cupped you in his embrace.“Hush now, I'm not mad at you okay…?”

He embrace you in his arms softly, his warmth wrapped around your body and it feels comfortable.

“I guess… you've seen enough…”he mumbled referring to the bulletin board.

You keep your trap shut, you're expecting him to clarify things up.There’s so much question in your head that izana could only answer all of them.

“I’m sorry for not being truthful from you from the start.I should have been honest to you.”

“what do you mean?”you whispered.

Izana held you tightly in his grasp.“Please don't hate me… I keep all of it because I don't want you to leave me…” you heard him took a deep breath. “I know you are familiar of Tenjiku.Tenjiku is one of the most wanted criminal organization here in Japan, I made tenjiku.I am the person behind all of the crimes that tenjiku committed.Have you also wondered how I became your grandfathers business partner? It's because of tenjiku, Grey Sevierville doesn't know about it due to how good our strategy of hiding information is.Even tho it's risky, I have to do it just to get close to you.”

You listened to his explanation careful.Right infront of you is a wanted Yakuza of Japan, committing crimes such as fraud, murder and other immoral actions tho, you're not afraid of him.

You're not afraid of this person hugging you right now.Why? Because you finally admitted to yourself that you're falling for this man, no matter who he is.If he's a Yakuza or not.It won't change the feelings you develop for him.