♕︎•••☯︎𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

You flinched out of the blue while your looking for something in the tall drawers inside your office.You felt at ease when you looked at the person who gradually wrapped their arms around your waist and pulled you close.

You can't help but smile.“You scared me..”

Izana didn't respond, you just felt his wet lips leaving kisses in your neck that sent shivers to you.You caressed from his hug but you were out muscle to do so, what he was doing is a bit risky now that he started sucking your skin off.

“I-Izana-ah-not hear”you moaned trying to remove his hands from your waist.

“I wanna hear you moan”he whispered to your ears as he his started travelling all over your body.Your eyes widened, “Here..?”

“Mhm-hmm”he made you face him and instantly put his lips to yours.You grabbed his shoulders and move his face away from yours.

“But there are still employees outside and the do—”

“I locked it princess, don't worry”he started kissing your neck gently, nibbling your skin in there.“Oh, what is it that you would like to talk about?”he huffed, his hands travelling to your chest and groped your breast firmly with his big hands.

His other free hands went down your inner thighs and started touching your clothed sensitive part down there.You bit your lower lip as you felt his fingers hit your clitoris.A soft moan escape your mouth.

“It’s about Coleen..”

Mentioning her name made izana stop what doing what he was in.His eyes turned towards your direction and a disappointed sigh crossed through him.“What about her?”he asked.

“She lied… she lied about carrying your child because the father of the baby is being chased around by authorities.She doesn't have a choice or the baby will not be nourished well.”

“and how did you know about this?”

“I went to your condominium unit where she was staying…Let's help her… please?”

“Gonna fuck a baby into you.”

“h-huh?”

Your cheeks warmed up as he mentioned about breeding.You wouldn't admit the thought of him breeding you while really meant to get you pregnant made your heart thumped.

“What? Coleen isn't pregnant, is she?You’d look so good with my baby inside your tummy.Fuck, you'd look beautiful”Izana smiled and brushed a strand of your hair away.“So, let's start, shall we?”

Before you could even protest Izana conquer your lips once more.His naughty hands started travelling all over your body, sliding down the pleated skirt you're wearing and get rid of your shirts above leaving you naked.He carried you through your table and made you sat there.