♕︎•••☯︎003

𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Walking down the hallway with the tray of food in your hands, your smile never left your face while seeing other nurses and doctors on the way.Apparently you're on your way to Izana's room, to bring him his breakfast and medicines for the day.

Also, to fulfill your promise to visit him everyday.Tho it wasn't really a promise since you didn't guarantee him that you will be free to visit him from time to time.Yet here you are doing your best to not fail him.

After quite a while you finally reached his room, you made it in time for his breakfast schedule.Exactly eight am when you looked at your wrist watch.Taking a deep breath, you knocked on his door before coming inside to letting him know that someone is coming in.

Stepping your feet inside, you saw izana looking outside his window.The view of the garden beneath his room was visible."What a lovely morning, isn't it?"you started the conversation first, putting the tray down in the beside table next to his bed.

Izana is apparently spaced out and didn't hear your knock, his body reacted when he turned to you in an instant after hearing your voice.A smile curved in his lips in less than a seconds.

"Dr. Sevierville, you really came!"his voice is full of happiness and joy as he stepped his foot to get close to you.His eyes glimmered and shined with sparkles.

You gave izana a smile, a smile that made his heart bloom."I came to visit and gave you breakfast.How's your sleep?"you asked looking up to him.He must be six footer and so, due to that you are looking up to him with your 5'7 height.

"I slept great!I dreamed about us, you know"he smiled widely.

"oh..what's the dream about?"

Izana sat down the side of his bed while you settled yourself in a white stool facing his figure.His purple hues looking at your carefully.

"That we went to a zoo, and we had fun roaming around to look for those cute animals"Izana answered in a proud tone.He was genuinely happy that he have another dream about you, it was making his day even more good.

You smiled at him."That sounds fun.."

"Is it! It felt so real...I wish we can really go there someday."

"Well, who knows.Maybe in the future."

Izana's smile got wider with the positive comfort from you."We'll have so much fun there, for sure."

You hummed."Alright, you're probably hungry.You can eat now and take your medicines after, okay?"

Izana nodded his head aggressive, like a happy and cheerful kid as he reached for the tray and clapped his hands just in a minimal line through his chest before saying, "Itadakimasu!"