♕︎•••☯︎020

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠︎

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱!

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

You woke up because of the sunlight flashed through your face. A groaned escaped your lips as you felt pain in your lower body. You were still sore from the recent love making that you and izana did last night.

“Are you okay, baby? ”you heard him asked. He was up early.

It made you looked up to him.You saw his worried face looking down at you.A smile formed in your lips when you remembered what happened last night.You only stared at his handsome face and didn't answered.

“Are you still sore?”he asked grabbing your waist and pulled you closer to his naked body.

“A little bit, I guess?”

“Why you didn't tell me?”

“You didn't let me speak up last night.”

Izana smirked.“I’m sorry baby, does it still hurt?”

You hummed.

He nodded his head and move his head closer to your neck, he started kissing your neck.“I’m sorry, I'll make it up to you.”

You slowly moved away from him.“Right now?”you asked, half protest.

Izana smirked.“Why not?”

“But we have work today.”

Izana started kissing her lips.“We can do it later, can't we?”he whispered.

You were about to protest again but he silenced you with a lust full kiss.With that, you shut your trap, you were already aroused by what he was doing; and he was very good at getting what he wanted.

“God, you're so beautiful”izana murmured, he switched the position of the two of you.He was now hoevering above your body, a sly smirk in his lips when he removed the blanket that covers your whole body.

His smirk grew even wider seeing the love bites and marks he left last night in your chest.He was happy for the ‘artwork’ he so called made, his purple eyes burned with desire.

“want you so bad”he taunted bending his back down and captured your lips, both of you are naked so he took that advantage to started fisting his cock in your entrance while kissing you hard.

His tip rubbed sensitivity to your cunt and slapped it multiple times before positioning it.“I’m going in”he said.

You gave him a smile and nodded your head.

Izana slowly inserted his cock inside your hole making you grasp and reach for his shoulders, digging in your nails there.He pulled you into a kiss soon and started thrusting, deep and hard.It hit your cervix firmly making you caressed from the kiss and moaned.

“tight”you heard him groaned.

You wrapped your legs around his hips and started moving your lower body to match the rhythm of his movements.The sound of both of your skin slapping each other filled the whole room.

Izana was so thick, you could feel his length ramming inside you as he was getting bigger every seconds that passed.The way he moved his hips to thrust in and out inside your was sensational making your eyes roll back.

There's no pain, just pleasure kicking in and you never wanted it to stop. It felt so good.

Izana grabbed your thighs and squeeze it while rocking his lips nonstop.Moans and whimpers left your mouth, you were loving every seconds that it takes while closing your eyes and felt his maleness rubbed inside you.

You suddenly opened it when you felt his pace getting slower.He was watching you intently and he pulled his cock out.

“Izana—”

“Shh, baby.”

You were confused as you slight sat down, izana smiled at you and held his cock in his hands then he started moving it to write down letters in your cunt as it meant like a ballpen.

“I…Z…A”he mouthed and started drawing the letters using the tip of his cock against your cunt.

You didn't expect for him to do that, it made your cheeks burned as you watched him spelled his name.

“N..”he said, moving it again to your cunt.

“A”izana grinned, then without any warning he pushed his length back again your folds and to your another surprise he switched the position.

You were now on top of him, he was grinning widely at you as your cheeks turned very red in embarrassment.

“i want you to ride me, my queen”he grinned.

He held your waist and started moving it up and down, you were lost of words but his tip hitting your sweet spot just made your whole body trembled and shiver.You can't deny that you love the feeling.

Izana's smirk grew even wider when you started moving in your own and let out lewd moans.He gaze at you intently, not removing his eyes off you while you move up and down his length but he can't control his desire to grope your tits.

He brought his mouth to your right nipples while folding the other, making your eyes roll back when he bit it hard.A scream left your mouth.

Both of you continued in that position until you felt your orgasms started to form in your lower stomach.“I-I’m cumming-”you moaned, izana didn't respond, he was busy sucking on your nipples.

With a last thrust, you released your high in his cock and not a moment before you did, he came inside you without any warn.Your legs started shaking as you felt his warm fluids filling up your insides.

Your eyes constructed wrapping your arms around his neck as he released his seeds inside you.Both of you are panting for air.

Izana let go of your nipples and reached for your forehead, he kissed it gently.“You did well”he smiled and stole a quick kiss in your lips.

He slowly raised your body up and let you lay on the bed.A chuckle left on his lips as he looked at your curling yourself in the bed.

A chuckle left on his lips as he looked at your curling yourself in the bed