𝑰𝑰.𝑫𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟖𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

"𝑨 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

"𝑨 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3000.

𖡡 Midgard 

It was strange...to see the Avengers tower so empty, lifeless and quiet. There would always be noisy.They would be arguing or chatting. But, now the tower was empty as avengers' hearts were with the loss of their friends. All of them believed that they would never be same again. That they would never be a team again.

Avengers tower's only resident was Wanda now. Her only motivation after her brother's death was being an avenger. And it was hard to leave this. She was stubbornly believing that things would change. Her only social activity was talking with Friday.

"Good morning, Friday." She said as usual.

"Good morning, Ms.Maximoff." Friday responded.

Wanda started making herself a breakfast.

"How are you today?" Friday asked, concerned for her mental health.

"Great, as usual. By the way, I had a dream. All the Avengers were back, even Pietro. We were having a lunch." Wanda replied.

"Why are tiring yourself with false hopes?" Friday asked.

"Because, that is the only way of me living." Her tears were threatening to fall. "I can't accept it. I try, but I just can't."

"It harms you." Friday said.

"They will come back. They have to." Wanda wiped her tears away.

She had to not to lose her hope. She had to wait, to be patient. If she didn't hope she wouldn't be able to live, she wouldn't be able to go on like others.

"Ms.Maximoff, there is something you have to see." Friday suddenly said. "You need to get out and look at the sky."

Wanda walked quickly outside. The sky was clear and shiny. Everything was normal. Except a hole in the sky. The middle of the hole was dark and there were colourful, bright, little semicircular lines around the hole. It was looking like a tunnel.

Wanda was stunned by the view in front her. Her mind was racing with thoughts and she got back to herself after some minutes. She got back to the tower and said:

"Friday, call all of the Avengers, tell them that there is an emergency.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

It took a long time to get Avengers together. All of them had their own lives. But there they were. Clint, Hulk, Peter, Rhodey, Bucky, Hope, Wanda, Thor. They weren't able to able to find Dc.Strange so they decided to go on without him.

"What is the plan, then?" Peter asked.

"There isn't a plan, yet." Wanda answered.

"I think we should get into it." Bucky said.

"I don't think it looks safe. It could kill all of us. We are not aware of the tunnel's power." Scott protested.

"Yet, we can't learn if we don't get into it." Thor said.

"They are right." Wanda agreed.

"We should make a test." Clint said.

"How do you mean?" Hulk asked.

"We send something else first with a camera on it. If it doesn't die we go, if it does, we think of something else." Clint explained.

"Wow, I didn't know you had a brain, Clint." Rhodey tried to lighten the mood and earned a glare from Clint.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

Their test was successful. The cat they sent to the tunnel in a little rocket went to another place that they didn't know. The place they saw through the camera was too dark to see completely, but it was obvious that there was one of the nine realms.

The thing left to do was getting ready to go. They prepared their rocket, their suits, their weapons. They had their last meal in the Avengers tower in peace. They even joked and laughed. The Avengers were ready to the war both mentally and physically.