𝑽𝑰.𝑫𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝟑𝟎𝟐𝟓. 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟖𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

"𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕

"𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 From Dimension 3000 to Dimension 3025

𖡡 Asgard

"Are you sure this is safe?" Loki asked.

"Of course, it is. We tested it." Scott said.

Scott was explaining the problem and the plan to Loki. He nodded, but it was clear from his expression that he wasn't truly convinced. Yet he hardly found time to sit let alone discussing about the trip.

"Spacecraft is taking off in 3..2..1." Friday said.

And the spacecraft took off in a blasted speed. The air was knocked out of the passengers and their eyes were wide open. The spacecraft was flying directly into the black hole and once they entered it everywhere was covered with identical, different coloured lines.

"Oh my God." Peter exclaimed.

Suddenly, the surface of spacecraft started burning.

"Was this supposed to happen?" Loki asked trying to not to sound afraid.

"Definitely not." Scott shouted.

'Perfect, I am going to die due to the stupidity of some midgardians.' Loki thought.

Unexpectedly, the colourful lines around them faded and they started falling onto the ground with extremely high speed.

"I. am. going. to. throw .up." Thor yelled.

Their spacecraft fell onto the ground roughly and all of them passed out due to the fall.

Some hours later

The thing Loki saw when he opened his eyes again was a beautifully decorated celling.

'Who the hell spends this much money on celling?' was Loki's first thought. 'Wait, where do I remember this decoration from?'

"Are we in Asgard?" Loki sat up.

"You woke up early." Dora Odinsdottir said.

"Who are you, my mother?" Loki teased.

"No, Dora Odinsdottir of Asgard, the goddess of thunder." Dora spoke.

"What?!" Thor who woke up some seconds ago, exclaimed. "I am god of thunder and there is no such a goddess!"