𝑿𝑽.

"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅

"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Midgard

Loki and Nova needed to rest for a long time as they had used incredible energy and magic. During this time new members; Tony, Natasha, Pietro, Vision and Steve watched Nova's records. Even, Tony had to admit that it wasn't Nova's fault. And Nat who had lived similar things wanted to help her in every way possible.

"You haven't still explained me what is going on here." Tony had said.

"You will have to wait until Nova wakes up for explanation." Rhodes had said. But this of course didn't stop Tony asking for explanation again and again.

Nova knew that she will have to explain everything and struggle since Friday told her to go to the meeting room once she woke up. Sighing and cursing herself for agreeing to help Avengers, she went to the meeting room to find all of the team including Loki waiting there.

"How good morning this is." She mumbled.

"They told me that you will explain everything." Tony said. He was still angry to Nova for killing him. "Who are they?" he pointed to Loki and Thor.

Nova scrunched her nose. "Loki is me and Thor is Dora."

New members looked at her in shock and then burst into laughter. "I have to admit this was a good joke."

Rest of the team looked at them waiting for them to calm down. First one to noice this was Steve.

"Wait, wait, wait, isn't this a joke?" he asked.

Nova shook her head with a smile. It took a hour to explain everything to them which seemed like a week to Nova.

"So our plan right now is-" Six infinity stones appeared above her hand appeared. "to go to the space and create a dimensional tunnel."

"How did you get those?" Hope asked.

"After taking over Midgard Hel took infinity stones that were being kept in compound in case we need them. Form that time, they were in the spacecraft. And I took-"

"-stole." Vision corrected.

Nova sent him a death glare and continued. "borrowed them when we Loki and Dora came to take me."

"I thought you were walking with us whole time." Dora said.

"I was. I just time slipped." Nova said nonchalantly.