𝑿.

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Midgard

 It was true that they were ready to some pranks and problems when they accepted Nova to the team. But, on the first day? No, they didn't think it would all start this quickly.

In the morning, they are being teleported to completely different places once they touched the door handles. Nova knew that they had a meeting so that they would all leave their rooms at the same time. So, now Scott was in the middle of the living room in ant-man pyjamas and a sleep mask with eyes on it; Thor found himself in bathtub with the burning water on; Dora sadly ended up in the mud while she was just trying to change her clothes.

But that wasn't all. Rhodes got teleported to Tony's workplace and he directly landed on Iron man costumes which unfortunately ended with a couple of injuries. At the same time, Clint fell from the top of a hill ; Bucky was teleported to the same bathtub with Thor which caused some awkward moments; Wanda got teleported to the top of the building while Hope got to the stage of a TV programme and she was sure that she would be famous by afternoon. Hulk was trapped in the tiny room that cleaning equipment were being kept. And finally, Loki. He ended up in the middle of road with cars from all four directions about to kill him in any moment.

That, of course caused very big chaos. To say the least, the Avengers compound was filled with shouts and curse words while Nova was peacefully sitting in the kitchen, making breakfast and enjoying it all.

It took them 10 or 20 minutes to get to the living room.

"Where is Loki?" Thor snapped.

"Where is Nova?" Dora who was completely in mud asked at the same time.

"I am here." Loki was still breathless. "What happened to you?"

"You were teleported too?" Dora ignored his question.

"As you can see." Loki spoke.

"Then, we should find Nova. She is the one who made it." Dora remarked.

"You don't need to search for a long time." Nova said not moving from her spot.

They all came to the kitchen and found Nova smirking happily.

"Good morning." Nova said cheerfully.

"Are you serious? I am completely wet." Bucky said.

"That is a good way of waking up fastly." Nova said.