𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰.

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Asgard

Previously on;

"Go to my room, Nova." Dora told to her.

Nova didn't want to stay at this room anyways. She wasn't able to bear seeing his face anymore. So, she did as Dora said.

Nova's Pov

If Dora's room was to be described with one word it would be luxurious. Every single part of the room was made of gold. Selling the furniture in the room could feed a whole army. However, sadly none of the gods would be ready to sacrifice their luxury for the sake of people below them.

I remember being in a complete stress, pacing the room and rubbing my hand constantly. I was still angry even after Odin's death. The poison and hatred that was collected in my heart for long years had started to struggle to get out.

Suddenly, I saw a letter on the marble floor. I bent down and picked and was about to put it on the table when the writing on it caught my eye. The sender of the letter was...me. I had written the letter and given to the only one who was able to escape from Hel's hands since he had a home to go to. I had sent it to Dora but thought that it wasn't received as there was no reply.

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.As the world caves in\\Sarah Cothran

Thousands of scenarios came to my mind in a second while my trembling hands were still holding letter tightly. My eyes lost the ability to see everything. My heart stopped beating for a moment.

'She could have saved me.' My mind cried out loud. I didn't know when or how Dora crossed my walls that was keeping me from trusting or loving someone. 

I looked up finally, my vision blurring. Memories of our childhood flashed before my eyes: our shared laughter, the nights we spent planning our future, the promises of loyalty. How could it have all been a lie?

But, it wasn't time for grief. It was time to get an explanation. So, I left the room fastly absent-mindedly and ran towards Odin's room.

"Dora!" I called her from behind. 

Odin's corpse was already carried away and Dora was talking with one of the guards. She turned and faced me once she heard my voice.

"Nova? What is wrong?" She asked in confusion.

"When did you get this letter?" I showed her the letter that was still in my hand. 

"What is that?" Dora frowned.

"This is the letter that I sent you too many years ago with information in it that could be used to save me." I gritted my teeth in an attempt of controlling my rage. "When.did.you.get.it?" 

"I don't remember but probably in the year of 1900." She said looking directly into my eyes. There was something in her eyes that I couldn't make out clearly as anger had taken control o my brain.

"Why didn't you save me?" I asked.

She didn't reply. She simply looked at me as if nothing had happened- as if she hadn't betrayed me.

"Tell meee!" I yelled desperately with my eyes full with tears. However, I wasn't planning on letting them free and appearing weak.

"Did you really think that I would let you free and watch as you tried to take over the throne?" She narrowed her eyes. 

"So, that-that was all for a stupid throne?!" I shammered slightly in shock. The one in front of me wasn't Dora that I was used to. She was behaving like somebody else.

"Guards, lock her up, give her the punishment she needs for her disrespect."  She coldly rolled her eyes and told to the guards.

"What the hell?!" I managed to say before they suddenly placed a collar on my neck and tied my hands. I knew that the collar was a power limiter due to my experience in 'SN-31060'. So, I had no way to run, to escape. "I won't forget this, Dora, and I won't forgive." I said before I was carried away from the room. 

I was being dragged towards the dungeons. I had though of several escape plans but none of them would be successful since there were guards everywhere and I didn't have my powers. So, all I could do was to think about the betrayal I have experienced minutes ago. And the revenge I would take once I was free. 

T\W-abuse

We arrived to a dungeon where they would probably torture me. However, I didn't care in slightest way. That was probably perks of being a punching bag for years. One of the guards forced me to sit on my knees while the other forced me to look up taking off my collar since the cell had power limiters. I saw someone carrying a needle and thread. that was when my heart dropped to the ground. 

"What are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes. 

I got no reply, but I could guess what they were about to do which was making the whole situation even worse. 

Each second was stretching into an eternity. My heart was racing, pounding in my chest like a drum. Every fiber of my being was on high alert. My mind was racing, anticipating the worst.

I saw someone approach me. It was like I was watching everything in slow-motion. My shouts filled the walls of cell as the hot needle pierces into my lip. The guards pulled the needle in and out without hesitation nor waiting for a second to let me compose myself. And I screamed till my mouth was sewn completely. 

A part in me was telling  that this wasn't the end. And that part wasn't wrong. Soon, new torture equipment were brought to the cell. I had guessed that they would use fire but I saw other equipments as well. They were going to burn and peel my skin while my silent cries would destroy my insides...