𝑿𝑰𝑿.

"𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Midgard

Previously on:

"What if I punched your face and made it ugly?" Nova asked sweetly.

"What if I told you that I wanted this exact thing?" Loki asked.

"What?" Nova's face showed clear confusion.

And once she uttered those words, she found herself in a completely different place.

"You are a coward!" Nova screamed looking around. She was tricked with her own methods and she was stuck in Loki's imagination in a black emotional room. The only furniture in the room was a table and two chairs.

"I hate you!" Nova screamed again when she tried and failed to leave. She started pacing the room while thinking about lies to tell to Loki. She knew for a fact that she was there for questioning.

"When will you leave me free?" Nova sat down and asked more calmly this time.

That was when, a green magic appeared in front of her and then Loki could be seen.

"Such a drama queen." Nova rolled her eyed and muttered.

"The answer of your question is, when you tell me what is wrong." Loki remarked.

"Do you really think that you can make me- who is mad at you talk by making me even more mad?" Nova asked.

"So, you are telling me that you are ready to stay here to stay here for the rest of your life instead of talking." Loki stated. "If so, I would be glad to keep you here. I have very much hospitality."

"I can't really find words to describe my urge to kill you." Nova said.

"Look, I just want to make things better-" Loki said.

"-by kidnaping me?" Nova interrupted him.

"Not exactly. I haven't kidnapped you." Loki replied.

"Are you really telling me that I trapped myself here willingly?" Nova asked.

"I see what you are trying to do." Loki spoke.

"What am I trying to do?" Nova tried to sound innocent.

"You are trying to avoid questions." Loki stated.

"The ones that I will never answer to." Nova responded.