𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰.

"𝒘𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

"𝒘𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Niflheim spacecraft

"You know that I can't go to the Asgard, don't you?" Nova asked.

"We are not going there anyways, but why?" Dora frowned.

"Your dear father, banished me due to my non-existent mistake, remember?" Nova informed.

"Why would he do that without a reason?" Dora asked. She always thought highly of Odin.

"Why would he not? I guess he thought that I would escape from here and go back to Asgard." Nova spoke. "But, our problem is not Odin's thoughts or mistakes. How will we get out?"

"You were able to be invisible, right?" Loki asked seeing that she had most of his powers.

"Of course." Nova said.

"I can conjure illusions for Dora and me. And you can go with your invisible form." Loki offered.

"Great." Nova said. Before turning invisible she wrote 'Wait for my revenge' on the wall with dark red letters through her magic.

Flashback

All of the Saviours of Niflheim in other words prisoners of Hel was collected into the large hall. They were about to attack Vanaheim. This was going to be their first war. They were afraid of losing as Hel had warned them about what may happen if they lost.

Hel came and sat onto the throne in front of prisoners. She was looking happy since she had been waiting for this for a long time.

"As you know, today we are going to have our first war." She started talking loudly. "And I want you to swear that you will win. For that I want you all to repeat the words I say:

We, the forgotten ones swear that we will make Niflheim's enemies to never forget our name,

We, the revenger ones swear that we will take Niflheim's revenge from all eight realms,

We, the saviours of Niflheim swear that we will save Niflheim's future,

Wait for our revenge."

All of the prisoners repeated these words in fear. They all understood one thing; there was no way out of this trap.

End of Flashback

They both stared at the wall, however, decided that it was better to not to question. Loki conjured illusions on both of them and they left the cell hoping Nova was following them. They walked hurriedly to the large room that was full of spacecrafts. Loki and Dora was extremely afraid of getting caught while Nova was so relaxed.