𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰.

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒆."

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.Stone Cold Crazy\\Queen

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Midgard

"What is the extremely urgent thing you want to tell us?" Steve's question was directed to Tony who had collected all of them into the meeting room.

"The urgent thing is that...we are having a party!!!" Tony spoke.

All of them scoffed and started complaining once he uttered those words.

"We came back after years, we deserve a party!" Tony protested. "If you continue like this I will start thinking that you didn't want us to return."

"Do I have to come?" Nova asked, with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Yes, you do. I hate to admit, but you are the reason that we are alive right now." Tony spoke. "So, everybody has to come."

"We will have to solve the clothing problems." Nat mentioned.

"You can go to the shopping." Tony replied.

"Will there be beer?" Thor asked.

"Of course, could you imagine a Steak party without beer?" Tony said proudly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Why can't I wear pants?" Nova asked.

"Because, we are going to a party, not to the supermarket." Hope responded.

"What about this one?" Dora came with a red dress.

"Definitely not." Nova replied.

"Why?" Wanda whined.

"It is too bright!" Nova protested.

"Do you want something black?" Natasha asked.

Nova nodded. A few minutes later once she did all four girls came with piles of black dresses. Nova couldn't help but sigh.

It took her a great half an hour to choose a dress (second picture above) to try on. Hope gave her hells and Nova gave her a questioning look.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" She asked.