𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰.

"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Midgard

It wasn't simply working. She tried it for fifth time but there was no change. She groaned in frustration this time and left the room.

'I have to talk with Loki.' She thought. She had been thinking of talking with Loki about the problem on resurrection charm and this time she had run out of her patience. She just wanted this to be over.

So, when she saw Loki leaving the room that she was in some moments ago, she walked towards him.

"We need to talk in private." Nova said.

Loki looked confused but followed her. Nova checked if someone was listening to them when they entered to the meeting room.

"What is wrong?" Loki asked.

"I need to tell you this to make sure that nothing bad happens or I will never be able to do it. I know that I am kind of forcing you into doing this but there is no other way. So, I will have to do it in this way-" Nova started rambling and rubbing her hand.

"Can you please calm down? What are you talking about?" Loki asked.

Nova sighed and started pacing the room. She didn't talk for some minutes while Loki watched her and waited patiently.

"Okay, I will explain it slowly now." Nova finally said. "You know that my mind had been controlled for a long time. And this pressure on my brain caused a damage. My brain identifies the future's unpredictablitiy as a threat so it sends me back to the past. When this happens I kind of sleep in the present while I get stuck in my past memories in my brain. I live there as if it is all real and my mind mostly sends me to the bad memories since I have forgotten the good ones. I can stay like that for a week, a month or even...for a lifetime if I don't be able to get awake. The reason I am telling you all of this is that I block that damage with my magic and since I have to use half of my power on resurrection charm I may not be able to block it. If this happens I want you to get into my mind and wake me up."

By the time she finished talking, Loki was looking at her in shock.

"Isn't there any way of healing the damage?" Loki asked.

"No, but the main point isn't that. The main point is that will you do it?" Nova said.

"Yes, of course. But, how will I do it?" Loki asked.

"I don't know accurately, but you will probably need to wake me up or something." Nova replied.

"So, that was the thing that stopped you from doing the charm?" Loki asked.

"Yes, I was worried that I would get stuck." Nova responded. "And there is something else."

"What is it?" Loki prepared himself to next shock.

"You need to promise me to not to tell this to anyone." Nova said.

"I promise." Loki said.

"Thank you." Nova said. Her expression softened just for a moment and then she got back to her usual, cold and disinterested self. "With that settled I will try the charm again."

Some minutes later, all of the Avengers was watching her behind the glass. This time the runes around her was glowing brighter and they disappeared after longer time than usual. When they faded away Nova's hand stopped glowing and she stood up.

"It's done, You can come in." She said through earpiece.

The team exclaimed in joy and rushed to the laboratory which was at the other side of the glass.

"It is not alive." Bruce remarked looking down at the rat.

"In some mi-" She said but got interrupted by rat jumping onto Wanda. Wanda on the other hand let out a loud scream and steeped back.

"Take it away!" Wanda shouted. "Where it is?"

Both Nova and Loki was chuckling at her reaction when Scott captured the rat again.

"Oh my god it is here!" Scott screamed in a high pitched voice like the girls in horror movies. Loki and Nova burst into laughter not being able to hold it back anymore while the whole team was in chaos. Some of them had run out of the room in the speed of lightning while the others were trying to seem brave with their pale faces.

"Your team's name really fits you!" Nova said sarcastically between her laughters.