𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰.

"𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚

"𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𖡡 Dimension 3025

𖡡 Asgard

Nova's POV

I was still sitting on the ground. I didn't know how much time had passed from the time the guards left me alone. It was probably hours ago. But it felt like eternity. The same scene was replaying in front my eyes again and again. And the betrayal's pain was more than the physical pain. Even if my arms' skin was burnt and peeled.

The cell's walls and floors was painted red with my blood. I could have sworn that I had lost half of my blood. And I was sure that I wasn't looking so...fine with my mouth sewn and my body covered in wounds.

Naturally I was already planning a revenge. I had several scenarios in miming already but I had to plan way of escaping from the cell firstly.

However, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone call my name. I looked up forgetting the way I was looking scary to see a completely shocked Loki.

"What the hell?!" I heard him mutter.

He was frozen in his spot with his eyes and mouth wide-open. I didn't want to see myself on mirror after seeing his reaction. When he finally got his senses back, he quickly entered to my cell and raised me to my feet taking me by my waist.

"Do you need support to stand up?" He asked forgetting that my mouth was sewn and I shot him a deadpanned look. "Oh right sorry, I forgot. Let me get you out of here firstly then."

I let him help me walk as we got out of dungeons fastly. I knew he didn't know where he should go so, I led him to my room with my signs. He left me alone once we arrived to let me the care of my wounds. And I could eventually bring myself to look at the mirror.

My face was even paler than usual. There were dark circles around my eyes that was contrasting with my silver eyes and pale face. There were large, red cuts on several parts of my face. My hair was disheveled. But this all wasn't the first thing that caught my attention, the thing that caught my attention was my mouth.

The thread that was keeping my lips from moving was had pierced my lips leaving parts of my lip's flesh without skin. Blood was dripping from my chin, leaving stains of red blood all over my clothes.

Then, my attention shifted to my arms. And I saw that there was no arm to talk about since my arms were completely covered in blood. Even tiniest bit of movement was making me scream silently in pain as every single inch of my skin was either peeled or burnt.

I took control of my trembling hands and began taking the thread of my lips out slowly. I was flinching constantly with rising level of pain. The feeling of the thread moving throughout my flesh as I was pulling it out was sickeningly tingling and disgusting. But I didn't care. All I wanted was to get rid of the thread as fast as possible. Then, I placed my hand on my lips, healing the wounds with my magic. I had to use lots of power to get rid of any evidence of wound which would disable me from healing my arms.

As soon as I had my ability of talking back, I decided to bandage my arms. Thanks to my father, I always had a bandage hidden in my closet, and I cleaned my arms from blood with great pain shaking every single fibre of my being. Then bandaged my arms fastly since I was used to doing this.

With my injuries taken care of, I didn't have anything to think about other than the betrayal I had experienced. I was staring at my reflection on mirror. And it get worse with every second that I spent with looking at me. I felt rage, infinite rage in my heart increasing by any second. I had promised myself that I wouldn't let myself be in this state again and I broke my promise. This idea made me even more crazy that I couldn't hold it back anymore. I let out the scream that was built up in me. I screamed like crazy, like it was held back for centuries, like I was letting all my anger out.

I knew nobody would hear me, they would never do. Odin had taken care of that by making the wall thick enough. His words echoed in my mind:

'Scream all you want, nothing will change, nobody will hear you. You are here all alone, at my mercy.'

The knock on the door made me jump slightly. I should have known that Loki wasn't patient enough to wait for a long time. So, I opened the door quickly.

"Are you fine?" Loki asked with something in his eyes that I couldn't identify.

"Why did you ask? I get my mouth sewn on daily basis, why wouldn't I be fine?" I couldn't help but be annoying even in this state. That was my way of dealing with things, by making people hate me so that I wouldn't love or trust someone.

"Sorry for asking!" Loki said, and I realised that I had been successful at making him annoyed.

"You can't expect me to be reasonable after all the mess!" I protested.

"Will you tell me what happened? Who did this to you? Whose guts am I going to rip of?" Loki asked.

And with that I explained the whole situation trying to not to pay attention to his stunned look.

"So, what are you planning on doing?" Loki asked.

As a reply, I simply smirked evilly and he understood what was on my mind.  He knew that i had embraced my dark side fully since the bright one was in pain.