-14-

"Chris, come here." Felix yawned, lifting his arm like he was inviting Chan. "It looks uncomfortable in the front." Chan looked back at him, flustered by such a offer. The weak silver light of the moon was illuminating his face.
"Are you, Uhm, Sure?"
"Yes. Come here, please."
And so Chan ended up lying next to Felix on the backseats of the car. Felix was already cuddled up on his chest, breathing evenly. From here Chan could smell his floral shampoo. He gently smiled, looking at Felix. His boyfriend.
Chan still couldn't believe it. This was his first real relationship. His first real relationship with someone as beautiful as Felix. As cute, active, funny, bright and caring as Felix.
Chan chuckled. Then he lifted his finger and gently laid it on Felix's nose. He started tracing his cheeks, lips, forehead and eyelids. The beautiful freckles. Felix sighed in his sleep, turning around. Chan shyly kissed him and closed his own eyes.
"Good night, Lix."
——
"Felix slow down! Please!" Chan shut his eyes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The wind was swishing in his ears, making his eyes tear. He was holding on for dear life. Felix didn't seem to mind the speed, he was happily yodelling while steering his bike. The landscape around Chan was blurry, the morning sun shining down on them. Felix gave Chan a quick glance.
"Are you okay?" He screamed against the wind.
"Slow down, you'll kill us both!"
"Nope!"
Finally, the bike slowed down. Chan unwrapped his shaking hands from Felix's waist, finally having firm ground under his feet.
"I'll never get back with you on that bike!"
Felix just grinned, shaking his head.
"I love you too, Chris!" He winked and blew Chan a kiss.