-15-

The two were laying under the giant, dark night sky. Felix was nuzzled up against Chans chest, and the latter had his arms wrapped around him.
"I love you, Felix."
"I love you too Chris. And I always will." Chan blushed, burying his face in the others hair while giggling. Felix lifted his finger and gently booped his nose. "Still shy, huh?"
——
Chan woke up to some sounds coming from the bushes growing along the road. The leaves were rustling. He felt his heartbeat pick up. There was nothing around them, except for pitch black. The sound came closer, now being behind them. "Lix" Chan gently shook Felix, waking him up. "What's wrong, Chris?" the deep voice caught him off guard.
"Cmon, let's get inside."
"Why?"
"There is something in the bushes."
Felix gave him an annoyed look, standing up. But Instead of getting in the car he grabbed a flashlight and stared heading towards the bushes.
"Felix ,no!"
But he just scoffed and disappeared in the bushes. Chan jumped up, letting the blanked fall. "Felix!" But there was no voice answering him. "Felix!" Chan stumbled towards the bushes, panic in his voice.
Just as he was about to enter the dark Felix came out again, rolling his eyes. "Just some animal." He walked up to Chan, taking him by the hand and dragging him inside the car. "Since you can't sleep outside, we are going to sleep here."
He chuckled. After laying down like nothing had happened Felix quickly dozed off again, but not before giving Chan a kiss and mumbling 'my little scared boyfriend'.