3:

Chapter 3.

DYLETTO.

My gaze stayed fixed on her as she spoke with my parents, an innocent smile on her face, she had been like that since I knew her.

4 years, it had been 4 years since I met her, since she saved me from death.

Yet I couldn't bring myself to love her like I should, Love.what the word means,I still don't know but I do know I have no Love in my heart for her.

Her gaze wandered to mine however, she looked away the same instant. She couldn't even look me in the eye.to imagine she was the one I was to be married to, I scoffed and drank up the remaining liquid in my glass of champagne.

As I monitored her every step, questions evaded my mind, why was she willing to be married to me despite being quite aware of my hatred for her?

She was after all in love with Ashton at a point, was she willing to stand seeing him every time my friends come to my house for a visit , knowing well he couldn't stand her anymore

" What's on your mind bro?," Isani, my best friend asked beside me.

" What do you think?" I chuckled, "I am looking at my 'Wife to be',she looks so alluring I can't seem to take my eyes off her,"

" I can feel the sarcasm dripping off you, you know you could cancel the wedding If you want right?,"

I took my eyes off Madule and faced Isani instead," you sound too confident, like my Dad would listen to every of your word,"

" He could. All you have to do is try." He offered, eyes filled with hope.

" He will not listen to me, he had never did and he most definitely would not now, it's Madule after all,"

" How about we get out of here? I can't stand this anymore, the guys have been waiting for us for an hour now,"

" Now that is the wisest word I have heard you speak today," I patted his shoulder," I have never been more proud of you,"

He shrugged my hands off him," you seem relaxed for a man about to be forced from a bachelor to a married man,"

" What am I expected to do? Freak out like a five year old? That is not my thing but yours,"

Isani grinned," It's amusing how you know me so well, no one knows me as much as you do, i love you man," he hugged me from behind,I shrugged him off the same moment.

" You are getting worse as years goes by," I muttered in annoyance. Speaking about insanity, Isani was the king of all insane human beings on earth. I hated his attitude yet he knew what to do to put a smile on my face which is the reason he is still my friend and alive.

As we made our way out of my 'engagement' hall, he buzzed into my ear irking me out with the talk of how horny he was and how humiliated he felt when the last girl he fucked left before him.

Annoyed and tired of hearing stories from an insane and annoyed horny man, I fixed my gaze across the street where a coffee shop was located.

I still found it wierd that a coffee shop existed in front of an hall but I could not care less- I halted in my steps as my gaze collided with brown ones coated in tears, whoever this lady was, she was quite the charm.

Caramel eyes that seems dark yet could light up a room, face made for attention and attraction.

My eyes had been sharp since I was a kid, they made me notice too much of everything happening around me, just like I could see the whole feature of the lady across the street and the one sitting across her.